PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPass CD discount at MNSSHP?

LisaP
08-11-2009, 01:25 AM
I was wondering if anyone may have experienced receiving a discount card last year for the PhotoPass CD at MNSSHP?

My friend went to WDW in late Nov last year and attended MVMCP and received a discount card for 30% off.

So I'm torn between pre-ordering or taking a chance to see if we receive a discount card.

Thanks for any input! :D

CanadianWDWFan
08-11-2009, 07:51 AM
When we went in 2007 the 30% discount was only for the pictures from MNSSHP. You only got the discount applied to pictures taken on the night of the party.

Disneyfun
08-11-2009, 07:56 AM
Unless Disney is offering a discount for pre-ordering the Photopass CD, then I would say wait and see if they hand out the discount coupons at MCMCP. It won't make any difference if you order the CD after your trip if they don't have the pre-order discount going on.

Make sure to go through and customize your prints. Some of the pictures will turn out better if they are cropped, have frames added, etc. Always make sure to keep the original and remember - there is no limit to the number of photos that you can have!

tinksmom02
08-11-2009, 09:43 AM
The only discount we got was for 30% off our prints, not the cd itself. This was for MNSSHP last year.

LisaP
08-11-2009, 03:57 PM
Thanks for clarifying that the discount applies to the prints only, and not the CD cost :blush:

And Disneyfun thanks for the tips on the editing! I will be approaching EVERY photographer I see to get as many pics as possible :thumbsup: