PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Please Help Me?

dizzneyfan1234
08-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Im going to disney in about a week and theres a restuarant i want to go to thats available. The only time that its available is at 3:55. We have the dining plan and were wondering what time dinner starts so we can get the better food. If anybody can help i would greatly appreciate it

szyper
08-10-2009, 10:34 PM
Try checking the restaurant's menu page here on Intercot. It usually tells what time dinner starts. Most of the ones I have seen seem to start at 5:00.

mrsgaribaldi
08-11-2009, 12:34 AM
What place is it? We often eat a late lunch and find at most places the lunch to be just as good as dinner. I was wondering what place you have in mind.:mickey:

Mickey91
08-11-2009, 12:59 AM
LTT opens dinner at 4:00. I think a lot of them do. You would probably be there late enough for dinner at 3:55. Good luck!

TheRustyScupper
08-11-2009, 07:48 AM
1) In most cases, you are far too early to try for dinner.
2) Typcially dinner starts at 4:30pm-4:45pm-5:00pm.

3) Some restaurants run straight from lunch to dinner.
. . . example: Portobella Yacht Club
. . . they may allow you to order from the dinner menu
. . . this assumes dinner starts at 4:00pm and not 4:45pm-5:00pm
. . . all depends upon the individual restaurant

4) Some restaurants close for a while to set up for dinner
. . . example: Whispering Canyon at WL
. . . these would not allow your to order from the dinner menu
. . . the dinner items are not out and ready for serving
. . . it would cost too much labor/effort to bring them out for one guest

NOTE: Most eateries will not allow you to order from the dinner menu until dinner time. It has to do with the resetting of the kitchen, as well as the lost profit of selling a lunch for a DDP coupon vs selling a dinner for a DDP coupon. Profit is still king at WDW, and each restaurant manager is held accountable for hs proifit margin. Just make a later ADR at another eatery.

TheRustyScupper
08-11-2009, 07:50 AM
LTT opens dinner at 4:00. I think a lot of them do. You would probably be there late enough for dinner at 3:55. Good luck!

Would not work, as lunch ADR is over by 3:00pm, then dinner starts at 4:00pm.