PDA

View Full Version : CROWDS DURING Feb. 20-27???

Goofy-n-Alabama
08-10-2009, 05:32 PM
My family and I are looking at going during this time but it seems to be busy?? :confused: Is there a logical reason for this? or is it a competition time and the parks will still be very managable? Any info would be very helpful, Thanks All:number1:

Gregandmel
08-10-2009, 06:38 PM
I think crowd levels during your stay (according to the touring plans website which I subsribe to) are mostly 5's & 6's which are very manageable. I don't think you'll find it too busy during this time. President's week is the week prior to that and I know that can increase the crowds, but I think you picked a good time to go! :number1:

faline
08-10-2009, 07:01 PM
You're actually arriving at the tail end of Presidents Day week which is a very busy week in Disney World. That holiday also marks the beginning of the busy spring break season which extends through Easter week. Some of those weeks are less busy than others but it's hard to predict as it will depend upon how many schools are on break and how many of those folks head to Disney. I know Massachusetts is off Presidents Day week but New Hampshire is typically off the following week - the week you're going.