PDA

View Full Version : Goofy Home Entertainment Center

jakeofwildwood
08-10-2009, 03:08 PM
I had heard some time ago that there was a new Goofy short based on the old "How To" Goofy videos. Something about a setting up a home entertainment center. Does anyone have any information on this?

laprana
08-10-2009, 04:03 PM
I think I have seen the short you're referring to! I actually saw it on the Disney Movie Rewards website. They sent me an e-mail a while back that said I could get bonus points for watching a short movie about Blu-Ray technology. It was about 5-10 minutes long and it showed Goofy setting up his home entertainment center, and of course everything went haywire! It was pretty cute! I'm not sure if it's still up at the Movie Rewards site, but you might try there to see it! :thumbsup:

PirateLover
08-10-2009, 05:50 PM
This was played in front of National Treasure 2. I think it's actually called "How to Hook Up Your Home Theater." It was hysterical.

pianobabe
08-10-2009, 07:40 PM
I knew I had seen it before a movie. National Treasure 2 sounds about right. The short was hilarious. I wish I could see it again.

NotaGeek
08-10-2009, 08:41 PM
You can find it if you search on YouTube ... pianobabe and jakeofwildwod I PM'd you the link. :tv:

DisneyDog
08-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Yes! I saw it before National Treasure 2. It was really hysterical!!