PDA

View Full Version : resort grocery's help

allentownguy
08-10-2009, 02:08 PM
i know the resorts have the quick service dining which is great! i have a prob tho. i am staying next week at asm for a week and i go every year.
i had gastric bypass surgery a few years ago and i eat small meals like fix six a day. i normally get a rental car and pick up some bread and peanut butter and jelly.... you get the idea.
the question is do they sell this stuff in the little store in the Disney resort, i leave next week and i am getting kinda worried about my 2am coming back from the magic kingdom EMH since i dont eat chips and such from a snack machine and i dont want to do the garden grocery.
i say this in a joking kind of way but i have to take meds with a bite to eat which can be a prob late night at disney.
thanks for any help.

11 more days till we hear "welcome home"

ASM aug 22-28

nicster
08-10-2009, 02:13 PM
I know I saw bagels & creme cheese (my breakfast of choice) in the gift shop. Not sure about the stuff you asked about.

steamboat willy
08-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Pretty sure ASM Food Courts has the small packs of Smuckers Peanut Butter and an assortment of jams & jellys that are out for the taking in the morning. They also have the bakery section that has slice bread, bagel, crossants, etc....
Not sure if this wil work in your diet or not.
You can even run them through the toaster if needed. Enjoy your trip.
Bring back a hot dog from Caseys Corner! :chef:

where_else
08-10-2009, 05:44 PM
We stayed at POFQ in May, and the grocery section of FQ and POR both had bread, peanut butter and jelly. I pretty much lived on it all week as I am a very picky vegetarian :blush:.
Hope that helps!

allentownguy
08-10-2009, 08:41 PM
thanks for the info! i just saw another post about the same type of thing and i forgot all about the hess gas station right outside of downtown disney. i can take a bus down town walk over pick up a few things and be allright.
you guys rock, thanks:thumbsup: