PDA

View Full Version : I Need A Therapist

jakeybake
08-10-2009, 09:08 AM
Good morning fellow Disney Nuts (and I mean that with the sweetest of intentions!)

As many of you may recall, I am the guy who was lucky enough to be sent down to WDW 3, yes that's not a typo, 3 times for work trainings/conferences from 3/08-3/09. I stayed at the GF once and the YC the other 2 times. Everything was on my place of employment, resort, passes, meals etc. I was truly blessed given that WDW is my favorite place in the world and I stayed in 2 of my top 3 resorts (BC is tops on my list).

Now you would think that most "normal" people would be so thankful and content with the 3 free trips they received but no, not me, Mr. Disney NUT JOB!!

All those 3 trips have done is make me long for another trip 1000 times more than I usually do. I think it's due to the fact that I spent so much time down there over the last year (we also had a family trip this past April but stayed at a time share, blecch!!) so it really, more than ever before felt like home to me.

Not even sure why I am posting this except I guess for my fellow WDW nuts to tell me that I'm not crazy and not alone!! At least I hope I'm not!!

Please tell me I'm not!!!

Jay

Hayden's Dad
08-10-2009, 10:35 AM
I've been trying to think of a way to convince my boss to send me down for training. How did you get them inspired to send you? I understand what you mean about it feeling like home. :mickey:

Dragongirlx
08-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Count yourself lucky that you can get sent their for training. I can't even convince my manager that an away day in Disneyland Paris would be good for team morale.

tazlikesrobots
08-10-2009, 11:07 AM
LOL! Sounds like the WDW bug bit you! There is no cure, and the only treatment is continued visits to Disney.

I got bit back in 2000 :mickey: