PDA

View Full Version : Olivia's at OKW?

KAT1811
08-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Do you generally need ADRs at Olivia's? I am thinking we may want to pop in for breakfast or an early dinner a couple of days on our trip and I'm not sure if we need ADRs.

faline
08-09-2009, 07:15 PM
We were able to get in for breakfast without an ADR but it wasn't during a free dining period of time. I suspect, though, that this resort is enough out of the way that getting in without an ADR is a good possibility even during free dining times.

DVC2004
08-09-2009, 08:48 PM
We've been able to walk in at breakfast, but dinner tends to get busy. It's not a very big place. If you want to be safe, I would go with the ADRs.

TheRustyScupper
08-10-2009, 08:16 AM
1) If you are able to schedule the meal, then get an ADR.
2) But, most of the time, walk-in works just fine.
. . . small venue
. . . out of the way for most people
. . . predictably even in food quality

NOTE: Olivia's used to have some truly unique fish and meat menu items. Since DDP, they have been eliminated because they cost so much to prepare.

KAT1811
08-10-2009, 09:01 AM
1) If you are able to schedule the meal, then get an ADR.

I can book an ADR I just don't want to take a table up if we decide last minute to cancel. I would feel bad if someone else couldn't get in because of us. There are a few mornings/nights that we may want to eat there but it's really touch and go. I would always cancel if we decided to not go. Do you think it would be okay to book a couple of ADRs? I don't want to cause anyone to miss out. Odds are we would eat there but there is always the chance, we have a lot of ADRs booked already but with the restaurant being on property and no food court our options are limited. I refuse to cook dinner on vacation! ;)

#1donaldfan
08-10-2009, 12:23 PM
....I'd make them, just in case you do, however we were there in June and the place was virtually empty during dinner.... I think we were there rather early, maybe around 6 pm...... :cool:

KAT1811
08-10-2009, 06:55 PM
....I'd make them, just in case you do, however we were there in June and the place was virtually empty during dinner.... I think we were there rather early, maybe around 6 pm...... :cool:

Good to hear. If we do dinner it would be around that time! :thanks:

disney1122
08-10-2009, 07:31 PM
I agree with the others....I would make them just in case. We ate there for breakfast in Sept. and they were crowded. Olivia's is a great place for breakfast! Get the breakfast burrito! YUM!