PDA

View Full Version : On-Line Check In??

IamBelle
08-09-2009, 12:16 PM
I have a question about the online check in. We did it yesterday and after I put in the info, it said to go to the counter when we get there, then it directed back to the main screen where it says start check in. I want to make sure that we did it correctly, so, do they send a conformation email saying we checked in??
Also, we have two packages, so in a few days do we do the online check in for that one as well? Or do we wait until we get there and stand in line again??
Thanks,
IamBelle

IamBelle
08-10-2009, 11:18 AM
Can anybody tell me what the screen should look like when you are successfully checked in??

Orlando Resident
08-13-2009, 09:44 PM
The on-line checkin service isnt really necessary as you still have to wait in line at the Front Desk to checkin and recieve your welcome packet and keys. It may also get a little confusing if you have a second reservation, so in this case you should just checkin normally.

caryrae
08-14-2009, 11:18 AM
Have you tried checking in again to see what happens?

The on-line checkin service isnt really necessary as you still have to wait in line at the Front Desk to checkin and recieve your welcome packet and keys. It may also get a little confusing if you have a second reservation, so in this case you should just checkin normally.

I think you may be wrong. Isn't there a special check-in desk for on-line check-ins?

This is what the Disney website says.

Pick Up Your Welcome Folder. When you arrive at your hotel, show your photo I.D. at the Online Check-in Service location and receive your Key to the World card and welcome folder

kathiep
08-14-2009, 11:56 AM
I did our online check-in late night. And the screen does bring you right back to the main screen with a note to begin on line check in. It doesn't indicate in anyway that you've already done it. But I did receive an email confirmation this morning that my online check in was complete.

From what I understand there is a separate desk for guests who have completed on line check in. You still need to meet with a CM but the process is shorter and quicker. And hopefully the line will be shorter as well.

ransam
08-14-2009, 11:59 AM
can you call the resort to see if you're checked in correctly?

TammiMcMan
08-14-2009, 03:36 PM
The resorts do have a separate area for on-line check in's. That line typically moves much faster, as the packets have already been prepared and ideally the guests won't have too many questions.

In regards to your 2nd reservation, are you staying at the same resort? If so, I would just make sure that it's marked as a connecting reservation. You can definitely do the online check in for that one as well and then stop by to pick up your new keys at your convenience.