PDA

View Full Version : Who's done the Tusker House breakfast before park opening (at AK?)

Gregandmel
08-08-2009, 04:23 PM
We were thinking about doing an early morning adr at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom on our next trip. If we do an 8am - 8:30am breakfast reservation, how do we get into the park prior to the park opening? Would our names be on a "reservation list" of some sort to let us in? I know there were already people in front of the turnstiles when we went last year (got there about 8:30am) so would we be able to walk past them in a separate line? Does a cast member walk you to the restaurant since it's so much further away than the main entrance? Thanks for any guidance!!!! :mickey:

Gregandmel
08-08-2009, 04:25 PM
For clarification, this is the Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House.

LorABil
08-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Tusker House was a great character breakfast. You got into the park before it opened - a cast member was at th gate with a list with the reservations on it - make sure you have your reservation number. We didn't have trouble, but it sounded like the couple after us did. There are different times for the breakfast, and you wait outside under an outdoor patio. When they call your name, you can go in and are shown to a table. After meeting your wait-staff, you can go to the buffet.

There are lots of great pic opportunities - I will leave it at that. it's nice to get into the park before everyone else - plus, if you want to, you can send a member of your party out to get one of the first Fast Passes.

NotaGeek
08-08-2009, 11:24 PM
Tusker House was a great character breakfast. You got into the park before it opened - a cast member was at th gate with a list with the reservations on it - make sure you have your reservation number. We didn't have trouble, but it sounded like the couple after us did. There are different times for the breakfast, and you wait outside under an outdoor patio. When they call your name, you can go in and are shown to a table. After meeting your wait-staff, you can go to the buffet.

There are lots of great pic opportunities - I will leave it at that. it's nice to get into the park before everyone else - plus, if you want to, you can send a member of your party out to get one of the first Fast Passes.
Thanks for the info LorABil, and :welcome: to INTERCOT!