PDA

View Full Version : Would you revamp any current restaurants?

brewcrew26
08-08-2009, 09:46 AM
I had this idea that it would be kinda cool to transform the Sci-Fi drive in at DHS to a Cars-themed restaurant. You could eat in Tow Mater, Lightning McQueen and the rest of the gang. Instead of watching sci-fi movies, you could watch Pixar cartoon shorts or something similar.

If you could, what restaurant would you re-do the theming on?

TysMomTink
08-08-2009, 10:09 AM
My 2.5 year old son would LOVE that!

KAT1811
08-08-2009, 02:59 PM
I had this idea that it would be kinda cool to transform the Sci-Fi drive in at DHS to a Cars-themed restaurant. You could eat in Tow Mater, Lightning McQueen and the rest of the gang. Instead of watching sci-fi movies, you could watch Pixar cartoon shorts or something similar.

If you could, what restaurant would you re-do the theming on?

Love it. I do wish that WDW kept up with their movies a little bit more.

To revamp a restaurant hmmmmm . . .

I'm not sure where to work it in as a "revamp" but I would love to see a "villians dinner". I'd love to see it in the MK as I am not at all thrilled with the TS dinner options there. We never eat a TS dinner in MK. They used to have a villians themed dinner at 1900 Park Fare with Gov. Ratcliffe, Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Frolo, Queen of Hearts, I can't remember who else but I do remember we loved it!!!

TheRustyScupper
08-08-2009, 06:10 PM
1) These ideas sound good.
2) But, do they have wide enough appeal to make big money?
3) Consistently?
4) That is in doubt.
5) If so, WDW would have done it already.
6) There are so many possibilities, but WDW needs more girl appeal.
7) Boy-themed eateries do not fare well over the long run.

KAT1811
08-08-2009, 08:29 PM
6) There are so many possibilities, but WDW needs more girl appeal.
7) Boy-themed eateries do not fare well over the long run.

I have three :princess:'s and a :prince: My DDs love the villians! Most girls like the bad boys! LOL! ;)