PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century

gracie
08-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Hello
Going to disney tommorow with grandchildren age 9 and under. Can anyone recommend the preferred location to stay at Pop (50' 60's etc.) Also do they have bunk beds? Should I request preferences? Any info will be helpful. Thanks everyone!:mickey::mickey::mickey:

dml
08-07-2009, 11:46 AM
:welcome: I think you and your grandchildren will love Pop! I have stayed there a number of times. I'm not sure if there are bunk beds to request, but the 50s and 60s are both conveniently located to the main building so I think either would be fine although the kids may like the 60s more, plus the pool is right outside. Have fun! :mickey::mickey:

gracie
08-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the info. Can't wait to have fun!

Strmchsr
08-07-2009, 12:16 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!

No bunk beds at Pop. Sorry.

As for where to request...it depends on what your needs are. The 60s building is closest to the front and to the main pool. Depending on where you are all of the other buildings can be a bit of a walk. However, you can get a room in almost every section that's close. The way Pop is laid out it all depends on where in that section you are as to how far a walk you have. I would say just pick your favorite theme year. The kids will love all of it.

tiaramom
08-07-2009, 12:32 PM
All room locations are great here.
Just pick a favorite time era-
They are all close - not much walking at all.
Enjoy.
I dont think they offer bunk beds- not sure
The rooms are on the small side.
But- It is fun fun fun

BelleBeauty
08-07-2009, 01:09 PM
I prefer the 50's buildings as they are just a bit away from the main pool and a bit quieter. Still a quick walk to whatever you need, but no late night noise.

My preference is to request a room on the top floor of the back of the jukebox building. There are a few rooms up there that have a view of Spaceship Earth and you can see Illuminations if you are in your room at the right time!