PDA

View Full Version : BWV for teens

VWL Mom
08-07-2009, 07:23 AM
I was on a waitlist at VWL for our trip next week and confirmed at OKW. I had been calling every few days to see if anything else was available and nothing. I called yesterday and was able to get a 2bdrm at BWV which I'm pretty happy about. This trip will just be myself, DS14, DS17 and DSF17. Good choice?

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
08-07-2009, 09:41 AM
We believe you made a great choice!! We always stay at the BW and we LOVE it! The 17yr olds will love it too. There is alot to do for them. We took 2 of our nephews 16 and 18yr. old last yr. They loved the ease of getting around.The busing, friendship boats and the ease of walking into Epcot are great! We allowed them some free time here and there, as long as we knew where they were. They had their cells on them too.(We are protective). They loved going across to the Y&BC. They have a MUCH bigger arcade. There is alot of fun things on the BW at night as well. Enjoy yourselves! The surrey bikes are fun as a family too!

Dawn,Denise&DIane:wave::wave::wave:

ThanxForNoticin
08-07-2009, 12:33 PM
I agree this sounds like a good choice. There is more to do for teen-agers around the BW area than there would be at WL. They can enjoy the BW area at night, not to mention it's an easy walk to EPCOT, DHS, and even to Fantasia mini-golf. I expect you're going to like the change. Have fun!

threeh
08-07-2009, 01:22 PM
We stayed in a 2br BWV last trip, it was great!! The location is so good, quick walk to EPCOT and the studios. If you have a boardwalk view you get a really cool view of spaceship earth.
Have a great trip!!:mickey:

VWL Mom
08-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Thanks guys. I was thinking it was better for them so I'm glad you agree. We do have a boardwalk view so I'm pretty excited about that, too. Only three days to go.