PDA

View Full Version : Online ADRs - Can I make a reservation for more ppl that our Hotel

potzie
08-06-2009, 10:31 AM
My parents live very close to WDW and we'd like to have them share in a few meals with us when we are there in November.

When our booking window opens and I go in with my resort reservation # can I make the reservation for more people then are on our resort reservation?

i.e. there are 2 adults and 2 children on the resort reservation, but I would like to make the dining reservation for 4 adults and 2 children. Will they allow that?

Also if we wanted to use 2 of our TS credits to pay for their dinner can we do that?

Thanks for the help.

Cheers,

Brian

ali'sdad2003
08-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Yes, you can book online ADR's for more than the amount that is in your room. I have done this for my upcoming trip. I am not sure if you can use the dining credits. I do not see why not because they usually only take 1 card when you have to pay. I am not sure of the "official" answer though.

57 days to GO!!

megustamex
08-06-2009, 11:36 AM
We were able to use our dining credits for my parents before. That was when the dining plan first came out; not sure if it's still the same.

Mickey'sGirl
08-06-2009, 12:42 PM
We were NOT able to use our Dining credits to pay for my in laws back in '06, as the plan is NOT transferrable.

Tinkerbella16
08-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Ok so let me understand this...

I have to make my ADR's in 9 days. Its a group of us going, but some are staying at Contemporary, some are staying at CBR, I have my own reservation at Pop Century, and my sister and her boyfriend are also staying at Pop. We all want to dine together so we are picking our restaurants and times next week, two days before I go online to book.

Will I be able to put ALL of us under my reservation number when I make each ADR? Instead of 1 person from each of our parties doing separately? I want to ensure that we all are together at each meal.

Any help would be great!

Seasonscraps
08-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Ok so let me understand this...

I have to make my ADR's in 9 days. Its a group of us going, but some are staying at Contemporary, some are staying at CBR, I have my own reservation at Pop Century, and my sister and her boyfriend are also staying at Pop. We all want to dine together so we are picking our restaurants and times next week, two days before I go online to book.

Will I be able to put ALL of us under my reservation number when I make each ADR? Instead of 1 person from each of our parties doing separately? I want to ensure that we all are together at each meal.

Any help would be great!

Yes, you only need one reservation for all of you.

Mickey'sGirl
08-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Dining reservations are not tied into your accommodations reservations EXCEPT concerning the 90+10 rule. Many people who are not staying on Disney property at all make dining reservations every day.

Don't worry! You only need one reservation for the group. :thumbsup:

VWL Mom
08-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Not sure how many of you there are in total but I believe if there are more than 10 you cannot book online.

Tinkerbella16
08-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Not sure how many of you there are in total but I believe if there are more than 10 you cannot book online.

Hmm...yea its definately going to be 11 of us. Thank you for bringing that up, I just went onto the online booking site just to see how many people is the maximum and its 8. So any more than that we'd have to call. I'll just call at 7am and hopefully get everything we need at the times we want.

Thanks again!