PDA

View Full Version : Help with Dates!

wendybird
08-04-2009, 01:08 PM
I am going crazy trying to pick the best week in Spring (I know any week at Disney will be wonderful, but it is DS 1st trip so I want to make it as wonderful as possible). Crowds, then weather, are our priority. I have narrowed it down to either Feb 26th - March 6th or April 29th - May 7th. How are Spring crowds and weather during those times? Is it too cold for water parks in early March?? Thanks for any info or advice you can give this obsessive planner of a Mom :confused:

momof3+twins
08-04-2009, 02:08 PM
If you want to do waterparks don't go in March. I as a general rule: go in Jan/ April/May/Sept-Dec. I think other times tend to cost more for hotels and be busier. Hope that helps. I have a postcast website I can PM it to you if you want it! They have great info!

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-04-2009, 02:17 PM
We've been twice in early May and think that it is a perfect time to go :)

The weather is warm, but not crazy-hot and the crowds aren't too bad at all.

We love it, and I would recommend early May to everyone!

wendybird
08-04-2009, 04:01 PM
If you want to do waterparks don't go in March. I as a general rule: go in Jan/ April/May/Sept-Dec. I think other times tend to cost more for hotels and be busier. Hope that helps. I have a postcast website I can PM it to you if you want it! They have great info!

Thanks - I feel so stupid - what is PM and how do I do it? - I would love the website info.

Gregandmel
08-04-2009, 04:21 PM
Thanks - I feel so stupid - what is PM and how do I do it? - I would love the website info.

PM is a private message. You can click on their username and send them a message, or they can send YOU a message. When you log on to Intercot - it says "Welcome" on the top right and "private messages" is highlighted in blue. If you have a message, it'll show you. If YOU want to send a PM to someone, click on their username.

wendybird
08-04-2009, 04:59 PM
PM is a private message. You can click on their username and send them a message, or they can send YOU a message. When you log on to Intercot - it says "Welcome" on the top right and "private messages" is highlighted in blue. If you have a message, it'll show you. If YOU want to send a PM to someone, click on their username.

Gotcha - Thanks so much. If you would please PM me that website, I would be so greatful Thanks for your help!!:blush:

dizneefan67
08-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Try looking under the INFO CENTRAL tab on top of of the home page. Scroll to the bottom and you can find out what the busiest days are and I think there is weather there too somewhere on that list. It is a great help in planning.

Hope this helps, have a great trip nd FUN planning it!

Will:mickey: