PDA

View Full Version : Booking Dining Online

Bohms4
08-04-2009, 11:36 AM
When online ADR booking became available, I read some posts that said that it would only allow you to book dining online if you booked directly w/Disney. Has this been changed so that now you can book dining online if you use MJ or any other travel agent?

nicster
08-04-2009, 11:42 AM
I didn't have to put in my confirmation # or anything, so I would say you won't have a problem booking online. I think the complication is if you are in the 90+10 day range, then you have to show you have a Disney Resort reservation to get into that +10 time frame.

coloradowendyl
08-04-2009, 12:09 PM
You can book your dining online for the 90 plus 10 days if you are booked with a travel agent or are booked through DVC. There was a glitch when it was first released and it is now fixed.

Wendy

Bohms4
08-04-2009, 12:13 PM
You can book your dining online for the 90 plus 10 days if you are booked with a travel agent or are booked through DVC. There was a glitch when it was first released and it is now fixed.

Wendy

Thanks - that's what I was hoping to hear.

prprincess
08-04-2009, 01:51 PM

WendyYep, just booked mine this morning! Enjoy!