PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club movie

jonahbear2006
08-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Does anyone have the beach club movie schedule for september?

Orlando Resident
08-13-2009, 10:10 PM
That information is on the "Recreation Activities Guide" that you get inside your welcome packet when you checkin, you can also ask the Front Desk CMs for an individual copy. There is no other way to obtain that information before arrival. You can also ask the Recreation CMs by the pool when your there.

TammiMcMan
08-14-2009, 03:41 PM
I saw the published list for Fort Wilderness's August schedule. I don't think September has been released yet. You can call the front desk at the BC, they may know. I'll keep looking though to see if anyone has it available.

TammiMcMan
08-14-2009, 03:48 PM
Found the BC schedule for August. I'll keep checking for the September movie titles.

There is no other way to obtain that information before arrival.There are ways ;)

January-2007
08-14-2009, 07:42 PM
Found the BC schedule for August.

Can you post it? We will be staying at the Beach Club starting at the end of next week.

TammiMcMan
08-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Can you post it? We will be staying at the Beach Club starting at the end of next week.Sure, this is for August (and with a disclaimer from Disney that the schedule is subject to change):

Sunday ~ Hannah Montana: The Movie
Monday ~ The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Tuesday ~ James and the Giant Peach
Wednesday ~ Race to Witch Mountain (PG)
Thursday ~ Mystery Movie Night
Friday ~ Pocahontas
Saturday ~ Princess Protection Program

TammiMcMan
09-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Just bumping this up with the answer to the OP's question (BC movies for September).

Sunday ~ The Sword and the Stone
Monday ~ Monsters Inc.
Tuesday ~ Hannah Montanna the Movie
Wednesday ~ Wall-E
Thursday ~ Mystery Movie Night
Friday ~ Enchanted (PG)
Saturday ~ The Rescuers Down Under

Simba's Mom
09-05-2009, 02:34 PM
I heard the guests vote on the mystery movie. Is that true? No one's ever asked us to vote on which movie to show. Maybe that's because we don't have any children in our party. Is it only for kids? Or does the BC pick the movie?