PDA

View Full Version : What beers and wine at Hoop-de-do?

MickeyandTink
08-03-2009, 06:08 PM
We are going to Hoop-de-do for the first time this trip. I saw where wine and draft beer are included with the meal. Does anyone know what brands of beer :beer: and varieties of wines :wine: are served?

BluewaterBrad
08-03-2009, 06:29 PM
I know i had Budweiser. I think my wife had bud lite.I am sure there are other choices also.:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-03-2009, 06:51 PM
DH thinks it was Bud and Bud Light...there wasn't much selection, but since it is included I guess we can't complain to much :blush:

hoop de do
08-03-2009, 07:10 PM
I had Bud Light and it was :freeze: cold.

TheRustyScupper
08-03-2009, 07:50 PM
1) The free beer is only Bud Light draught.
2) The wines are generic
. . . Chardonnay
. . . Rose
. . . Sangria
. . . Merlot
3) For extra money, you can order
. . . bottle Corona $5.25
. . . bottle Sam Adams $5.25
. . . bottle Miller Lite $4.25
. . . bottle Heineken $5.25
. . . Margarita $6.50
. . . Glow Cube to any drink $4.00

mainemajor
08-03-2009, 08:45 PM
1) The free beer is only Bud Light draught.
2) The wines are generic
. . . Chardonnay
. . . Rose
. . . Sangria
. . . Merlot
3) For extra money, you can order
. . . bottle Corona $5.25
. . . bottle Sam Adams $5.25
. . . bottle Miller Lite $4.25
. . . bottle Heineken $5.25
. . . Margarita $6.50
. . . Glow Cube to any drink $4.00

For free I force myself to drink the cold bud light and then am thankful for Disney transportation.:beer::beer:

Lola's Mom
08-03-2009, 11:42 PM
I highly recommend the Sangria... and Disney transportation afterward!

Tinkerfreak
08-04-2009, 02:19 PM

:thumbsup:

TheRustyScupper
08-04-2009, 03:21 PM

Thank goodness it starts from tableside, then to the resort.

momef3grls
08-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Last time we went we had the best waiter. My husband sells beer for a living and asked for a pitcher. He said to hubby and my Dad you worry about consumption I will worry about distribution. It was the best! Mom and I were drinking sangria and got quite tipsy :blush:. When we left we still had some left and he put them in take home containers. Somehow thanks to the kids, we made it to Epcot for Illuminations and then back to the resort. The 4 adults had a very fuzzy memory when it came to that night. It was a blast. The sangria went down so smooth.:thumbsup:

TheRustyScupper
08-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Somehow thanks to the kids, we made it to Epcot for Illuminations and then back to the resort.

Thank goodness for three-year-olds that know their way. :)

nicster
08-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Last time we went we had the best waiter. My husband sells beer for a living and asked for a pitcher. He said to hubby and my Dad you worry about consumption I will worry about distribution. It was the best! Mom and I were drinking sangria and got quite tipsy :blush:. When we left we still had some left and he put them in take home containers. Somehow thanks to the kids, we made it to Epcot for Illuminations and then back to the resort. The 4 adults had a very fuzzy memory when it came to that night. It was a blast. The sangria went down so smooth.:thumbsup:
I want that waiter... were you on DDP? or paying outright??? Not sure if DDP would get us the same great service...

momef3grls
08-05-2009, 07:16 PM
We paid oop and it was worth every penny for that show. We were right up front and it was awesome. The kids were not that young Rusty the oldest was 9 and knew the parks as good as any adult. Momma doesn't raise any fools.;)

MickeyandTink
08-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Thanks for all the info. I'm disappointed that they only have Bud light, as I can't stomach light lagers. :sick: However, at least they have merlot. That will make DMIL happy. :)

Belster
08-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Yay!!! I am a Bud drinker so now I am all the more excited!!!!

hmmmm, I must be the only one...lol.

steamboat willy
08-09-2009, 12:41 PM
:cool: :beer: Since I have Budlight in the frige back home, this will work out just fine in 30 days from this morning at 0900.

We have Hoop Dee Doo ADR's for second seating about mid-week of the first week we arrive. Haven't been in over 15 years to HDDoo. Looking way forward to this whole trip. :cowboy:

Just got a Kona :tikki: Cafe ADR for first night, Do the Doo middleways through, Flying Fish for
25th :wine:anniversary and we end up at
Top of The World CG for last night with Boo To You Fireworks show. :fworks:

This :beer: Buds for you...:thumbsup:

mousetrapper
08-09-2009, 01:01 PM
:cool: :beer: Since I have Budlight in the frige back home, this will work out just fine in 30 days from this morning at 0900.

:thumbsup:

I love it!!

TheRustyScupper
08-09-2009, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE=steamboat willy;1936416This Buds for you[/QUOTE]

Funny, our rose florist says the same thing.