PDA

View Full Version : Air Mattress

wendybird
08-03-2009, 04:08 PM
My DS (4) has a Disney Cars inflatable mattress. My question is will this fit between the two full size beds at POFQ. It is a small toddler size (only 33" wide). Not sure how much room there is between the beds. He loves it and I thought it would be worth taking if it fit, as he is a wild sleeper and it would save my DH or I from getting kicked all night.:sleepin:

mom2morgan
08-03-2009, 04:49 PM
I don't know about BETWEEN the beds- it's pretty tight! But we had BOTH our girls on regular twin size air mattresses last time we went - the bigger girl (age 16) went between the bed and the door (just push the table aside a bit) and the littler one went at the foot of the beds. Just remember which side to get out on if you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night ;-) Yeah - it was crowded, but none of us can stand sharing a double bed, so it was "do-able".

betteratmk
08-03-2009, 05:12 PM
:thumbsup: I think it may work out since it's a toddler bed. I feel your pain, several of our kids were like that ( some still are!!!)

Scott C
08-03-2009, 05:54 PM
Between the beds??--maybe. But it will definitely fit somewhere in the room. We used one at POR and the rooms are the same as POFQ. Just got back from POFQ -- we loved it -- enjoy.

Thanks
Scott C

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-03-2009, 06:11 PM
I'm not sure if it will fit between the beds, there wasn't a lot of room between them.

It will probably be better closer to the door, but you'll be able to have it fit in the room.

When we go, DH and I "smush" together in one bed, and DD gets her own...just easier that way ;)

Snow's Mom
08-03-2009, 10:55 PM
There's room along the wall, at the foot of the bed, plus room to walk. We moved the table when we stayed there to make room for an air mattress. We just flipped the mattress against the wall during the day to get it out of the way. You'll find a place for it when you get there.

TheDuckRocks
08-04-2009, 10:58 AM
The space between the beds is just an inch or two wider than an average size nightstand = not much. But there is plenty of space elsewhere.

garymacd
08-04-2009, 12:08 PM
As Mom2Morgan said, not much room between the beds, but there is definitely a lot of room by the table. Just move it slightly and you will be set. We have done this to stop the fighting between our daughters in the other bed. ("stop touching me on my side of the bed!", "Well, you have all the covers!", etc.)

Hey! I just realised this is my 800th post. Wow! Only two hundred more for another star!