PDA

View Full Version : children at buffets

Suz36
08-03-2009, 04:03 PM
When dining at the buffets (Chef Mickey's, Hollywood and Vine) are kids 9 and under expected to eat from the kid's choices, or are they free to try anything, with the decreased price reflecting their smaller portions? Thanks! Want to make sure I'm sticking to the "rules".

Mickey'sGirl
08-03-2009, 04:07 PM
All children are invited to eat the food that most appeals to them (or their parents) from whichever part of the buffet.... Likewise, more choosy parents are invited to share the chicken fingers and pizza from the "kids" part of the buffet.

There is plenty for all! :thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Buffets are great for kids! They are welcome to try anything in the buffet, "adult" and "kid" sections both included! It can be a great change from the regular kids offerings.

Also, adults can eat from the kids section too! (I'm a mac and cheese fan, so this works great for me ;) )

Lola's Mom
08-03-2009, 11:47 PM
We love that our DD4 is able to eat off from the "adult" choices at the buffet meals. It is an opportunity for her to have something other than the chicken fingers and mac and cheese offered on all of the kids menus at table service restaurants. She loves veggies and is happy to get them when they are offered. I wish the TS restaurants had the same choices as the buffets.