PDA

View Full Version : Saved$ Saved$ Saved$

mickeymousedabomb
08-03-2009, 03:10 PM
SO THIS GOES TO SHOW ALL THE FELLOW MJ USERS HOW WONDERFUL THEY REALLY ARE! DEBBIE JUST INFORMED US THAT WE SAVED A TOTAL OF $989.54 ON OUR UP COMING T-DAY TRIP! OMG I WAS LIKE: " WHAT :confused:ARE YOU SERIOUS? I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SAVINGS! JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW OUT THERE HOW HAPPY WE ARE: THIS IS WHAT WE WANT TO SAY ABOUT MJ AND ESPECIALLY DEBBIE.....................
:woohoo::dance::notworth::thanks:

stephntampa
08-03-2009, 03:13 PM
WOW!! Thats awesome! have a wonderful trip!

TheRustyScupper
08-03-2009, 03:40 PM
1) Sounds good.
2) How much could you have saved doing ressies yourself?

BelleKP
08-03-2009, 03:41 PM
We just received similar savings as well. I had heard here on Intercot that they were releasing public packages . . . and by the time I got to my email Debbie at MJ had already taken care of things for us!
Magical Journey's is great! :thumbsup:

PixieMagic
08-03-2009, 03:45 PM
AMAZING!! I would be jumping up and down with excitement....then go have a fantastic dinner to celebrate the savings....LOL! :D

BluewaterBrad
08-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Gotta LOVE that!!:mickey:

Dsnygirl
08-03-2009, 05:19 PM
:mickey: Isn't she great?? She did the same for us when the AP rates came out... totally beat us to the punch and had saved us a bundle before I even got to my e-mail. :woohoo: :cloud9: MJ rocks!!

ElenitaB
08-03-2009, 05:27 PM
1) Sounds good.
Just wanted to pipe in here... Debbie's not my TA @ MJ, but Karen saved us a bundle on our last cruise (I've always done WDW directly even before being a DVC member). There is no way that I can be up on every single discount that is offered, and MJ has always delivered for me!

I concur: MJ rocks!

NotaGeek
08-03-2009, 06:20 PM
1) Sounds good.
1. Magical Journeys charges no booking fees.
2. MJ is a very important part of the INTERCOT family, and really take care of our members. Not only do they make sure that everyone gets the best pricing for their buck, but they check whenever specials come out to see if they can save their established customers money by jumping on newly advertised special. The $$ savings PLUS the time and headache saved by having a travel professional help plan your trip is worth GOLD in my book. :thumbsup:

Belster
08-03-2009, 06:24 PM
We also had a similar amount in savings about 2 weeks ago for our October trip...thank you Kathy!!!!