PDA

View Full Version : I always bring _____ to WDW

KAT1811
08-03-2009, 02:14 PM
I know these types of threads appear every now and again but I was thinking about what I can do to make my life as easy as possible while in WDW. We are now a fabulous family of 6!!! We will be traveling with our four children this year :princess: 12 :princess: 4 1/2 :princess: 2 1/2 and :prince: will be 7 1/2 months on our trip. We travel to the World every year and have taken the children at just about every ae we've experienced so far. I am always looking for new ways to make life easy and in my experience other travelers are the best resource to probe for ideas.

What do you bring to the World to make life easier for you??? (So that I can bring it with me and make life easier for me! :blush:)

For me it is bringing a clear over-the-door shoe organizer. It has been oober helpful the past few trips!!! Keeps the counters clear and everything organized.

I'm really looking forward to everyone's ideas!!!

Gusgus
08-03-2009, 03:16 PM
Baby wipes to get the gooey things off your hands and face

Stain stick to get the chocolate from the Mickey bar off your clothes

A great attitude. No grouches allowed. "Fill my day with fun" rather than "try to do everything"

Gusgus

caryrae
08-03-2009, 03:33 PM
I always bring My Wife to WDW. lol

Missy_Mouses_Dad
08-03-2009, 03:38 PM
A small refillable bottle of hand sanitizer. This used to be for DD14, but I have digressed to being the messy one. We also bring along snack items...swedish fish, trail mix, etc. These are great while in lines, etc. Mostly we bring along our "happy faces".

BelleKP
08-03-2009, 03:38 PM
I always bring My Wife to WDW. lol

:D That's what my DH would say!

As far as what I need to make things easier . . . DDs daily outfits packed in Ziplock bags. Can't take credit for the tip, got it from someone here on Intercot! :thumbsup:

jenny1976
08-03-2009, 03:41 PM
Laudry detergent, first aid kit, tide to go, and wipes...they help inmensely.

nicster
08-03-2009, 03:42 PM
ponchos & a plastic bag to put wet ponchos in between indoor & outdoor activities.

BluewaterBrad
08-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Ponchos.............just in case

Hand sanitizer......keeps the flu bugs away

Plastic ziplocs for passes, etc..........make sense?:mickey:

Basket Mommy
08-03-2009, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the shoe organizer tip! That's awesome!

We always bring our clear backpack. The security people love it because they can see right through it. We love it because we don't have to unzip every pocket. It makes getting through security so much easier! One of us takes the kids on through the turnstiles and the other takes the backpack through security and then we meet on the other side of the turnstiles.

KAT1811
08-03-2009, 05:13 PM
. . . DDs daily outfits packed in Ziplock bags.

With four children that would be a whole lot of bags for us!!! LOL!!!

Great tip though!!!

betteratmk
08-03-2009, 05:15 PM
:secret: TYLENOL!!! Lots of tylenol! ( we have 7 kids!!!)

MonoMan
08-03-2009, 05:15 PM
I always bring a rain cover for my stroller to WDW.

The one time we had to use it, I had no less than 15 people ask me if I bought it in the park.

ElenitaB
08-03-2009, 05:50 PM
I always pack the water squirty bottle from previous years. We keep in the room fridge overnight and then also load it up with ice just before we leave the room. Sweet relief. I also pack some washclothes, wet them a bit, put them in a Ziploc and freeze them overnight. They end up in our backpack as well.

When DS was little, I'd pack the whirly toys we had bought on previous trips. He barely played with them outside of WDW and it saved me a small bundle.

One of my favorite things now are biodegradable "wash clothes" that someone mentioned once here at INTERCOT. They're called EZ Towel Compact Disposable Towels and they rock. They're small tablets that you reconstitute with water (like a French sponge or the Disney washclothes). They don't leave your hands feeling slimy at all. I got them at Amazon and if you use the link under "ICOT Affiliates" in the left-hand bar, you can even benefit this site.

wdw_bound
08-03-2009, 07:43 PM
I attend a few conferences/trade shows each year. I save the name badge lanyards to take to WDW - they typically have a pocket for tickets/fastpasses, a slot for a pen, and a zipper/velcro section for license/a little cash, etc.

We each wear one (except for DS4 - we put his ticket/spending money in ours), and it really cuts down on the stuff we lug into the park, and keeps everything we need readily accessible.

Jodi
08-03-2009, 07:56 PM
We always bring "Mickey" ponchos, bandaids, tylenol and flavor packets for our water. Oh, and a positive attitude, like "whatever happens, happens and is out of our control. :thumbsup:

18 days to Pop Century

iheartdisney
08-03-2009, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE=BelleKP;1933220 DDs daily outfits packed in Ziplock bags. Can't take credit for the tip, got it from someone here on Intercot! :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

My favorite tip EVER! I use gallon size bags and then reuse them for wet clothing, swim suits, or the soiled night time pull up, etc. My sister taught me this tip years ago when my sons were infants and I shared it here so I might be the OP. And if I'm not? :notworth: Kudos to the first that shared this amazing tip!

elmjimmlm
08-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Hand sanitizer and bottled water...We also always bring snacks for the kids to take to the parks...

Aggie97
08-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Ziploc bags in gallon, quart and sandwich sizes. We use them to carry wet umbrellas and ponchos inside our backpack, to keep park passes and cameras dry in rain or on water rides, to keep cookies or other treats fresh in the backpack to take back to our room from the parks, to keep receipts and souvenirs organized back in the room, etc. :mickey:

PixieMagic
08-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Antihistamines! They always help with bug bites or allergies....:thumbsup:

epceddie
08-03-2009, 11:15 PM
Moleskin. It saved me on our trip in May when I got some blisters on my feet. Made it possible for me to keep going.

SurferStitch
08-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Waaaaay too many clothes, jewelry and shoes.

It's my security blanket....I feel better knowing that I have plenty of stuff to choose from, and never have to say, "Darn, I wish I would have brought __________".

Sure, I have to lug more bags, but I don't care. :humph:

Oh yeah....and my plush Stitch backpack. I never go to WDW without him and several outfits for him to wear. This time it will be his Christmas elf, Elvis and safari outfits, and his Hawaiian shirt. That's the only bag I take into the parks.

georger
08-04-2009, 07:13 AM
Love this thread...I need to begin packing for our upcoming trip so the timing is perfect for me! I bring most of the things mentioned here. This year I am going to pack in the gallon size bags for my boys!!!
Also, I do like to bring the kids some glow sticks from the dollar store! These are great for parades or even dark rides if they are scared!!!! Much cheaper than the Disney light up things that your kids beg for at the parades, etc....

Jeri Lynn
08-04-2009, 07:24 AM
I always bring my Disney backpack, my Disney waist pack and my Disney wallet. I only use them for Disney travel, otherwise they sit next to my computer waiting for the next trip.

I always bring disposable rain poncho's, my camera, and everything else I can think of!!

momof3+twins
08-04-2009, 08:17 AM
You have 4 kids, I have 5! So, we both will have trouble keeping track of them.
I get the safety tats or any id tattoo online. The have a spot to write your cell number on. Even the older ones ( I have an 11 year old) will benefit if they get scared and forget the number. And for the younger ones ( I include my 6 year old on this also- he wanders) I get those alarm bears for their shoes.
And we also bought a cooler backpack at Target that we use to bring in drinks and it works good if the kids don't eat their grapes or carrot ( we keep them cool for later)!:thumbsup:

KAT1811
08-04-2009, 09:40 AM
And for the younger ones ( I include my 6 year old on this also- he wanders) I get those alarm bears for their shoes.

We have "squeaker" shoes as we call them. I think they are actually made by Pipsqeaks. Every time our little one takes a step she squeaks! Everyone loves them! Luckily my children don't typically wander. But the little one doesn't stand a chance she can't move without us (and everyone around us) knowing about it! LOL! They even make sandals!

I've never heard of the alarm bears. I'll have to check them out.

MirandaC
08-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Bengay and Tylenol!! After a super long day, a nice hot shower, rub bengay all over feet and calves. Next day...good as new!! :thumbsup:

g8rgirl29
08-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Water bottle covers with clips so you can just have your water hang off your belt loop or back pack. Gum. Sunglasses for everyone or hat for infants. Water/Spray fan, if you don't have one buy it the first day cuz eventually you will break down and buy it. Or Cheaper.. buy one at WalMart at home and bring it with you. Batteries and extra memory card for camera. Clip on retractable ID card holders, you can get at WalMart for $1 each(found in the mens dept. near ties & hankies). They come in really handy for evening EMH where you have to show your KTW card on every ride, esp with 4 little ones to keep up with this could come in really handy.

StitchFan#1
08-04-2009, 10:04 AM
I awlways bring [U]extra socks[U] to WDW

Basket Mommy
08-04-2009, 01:16 PM
I thought of another couple of things:

(1) a Sharpie. It has so many uses.

(2) individual Crystal Light or Kool Aid packets for water bottles. Sure, water is better, but sometimes we want something with a little flavor.

(3) the kids' pins and lanyards. They have clip-on pouches that I keep their info in in case they get lost, and the pins that they get in trade are like brand new souvenirs to them. I usually only get them one or two new pins per trip because they get all new ones through trades! The ones I buy are sentimental and aren't for trading ; )

DeniseMB
08-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Purex 3-in-one laundry sheets :mickey:
waterproof camera
autograph books and fat pens :mickey:

BIGDOG
08-04-2009, 02:48 PM
Cash And Rum Lots Of Both

LuvAllPrincesses
08-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Excellent suggestions! Another thought if one of your smaller kids may get scared/nervous in the darker parts of some of the attractions, we bring along a small light for them to hold. Not a flashlight that would annoy others on the attraction, but a small squeezable type (I think ours is actually Timon or Puumba) that just lights up inside of it, and no one outside of your "cart" will even notice. It provided comfort to our daughter when she was a pre-schooler, and we plan on taking it for our 2 year old son on our next trip. It also provided some entertainment while waiting in lines!

thumperbug
08-05-2009, 10:24 AM
DS is now 7 but these are items we still take

travel stroller (holds a child up to 55 lbs). Helps us get through crowds easier then holding his hand, allows us to store stuff on the bottom and holds water bottles..ok so part of it is for selfish reasons

handwipes, sanitizer, small first aid kits, stroller cover, rain ponchos, ziplocks, ziplocks, more ziplocks. Gladware type containers for snacks and then packing souveniors for home

camera, memory card, batteries

sunscreen, more sunscreen and extra sunscreen.

always take extra pair of socks with us to the parks. A sock change midday can be very soothing and refreshing.

Always hit the dollar store before travelings for glowsticks, trinkets. During the holidays we string battery operated string lights on the stroller.

A big smile, a happy heart and a good attitude.

Checkers
08-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Nightlight(s), sanitizer wipes to wipe off remotes, etc., and most of all "happy hearts":mickey:!

tink2006
08-05-2009, 03:57 PM
For me it is bringing a clear over-the-door shoe organizer. It has been oober helpful the past few trips!!! Keeps the counters clear and everything organized.

I'm really looking forward to everyone's ideas!!!

Along these same lines - I take an over the closet rod shoe organizer. It has velcroe and you stick it on the rod. I put all our bathroom stuff etc in it. This way, it is next to the sinks.

I also take a power strip. It is easier to keep track of all your electronic items if they are in the same spot. Plus, we don't have to hunt down an outlet for each item.

This is not something I take but something we do (when we drive)...If you are using the in room safe, I put the car keys in the safe - at the end of your trip, you can't leave until you empty out the safe. I guess you can do this with airline tickets etc.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
08-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Duct tape

You may laugh, but we have ended up using it at least once on EVERY vacation... It can fix a hem, Attach a clip on fan to a stroller that does NOT want to clip on, we tape the mouse keeping envelope to the bathroom mirror each morning so they dont miss it (yes they have missed it when we dont do this) And when I couldnt find the ID tags for my daughters, i ripped off a piece, used a sharpee to write my cell phone #, and stuck it on the back of my girls shirts in case "I " got lost. *(they never knew it was on the back of their shirts, and they would NEVER leave it on the front of their shirts) Duct tape is one of my favorite inventions EVER!

GreenBeetle
08-05-2009, 09:05 PM
My camera . . . and lots of memory cards!!! :mickey:

Basket Mommy
08-05-2009, 09:42 PM
When my kids were younger they were afraid of the automatic toilets in the World. We'd put a tiny sticky note pad in our backpack, then rip one off to cover the sensor so it wouldn't flush before we left the stall. After the kids were done and washing their hands, we'd take the sticky note off and toss it. My husband wanted to use 1 cent stamps instead (they're cheaper per use) but I was always afraid a stamp would be harder to peel off of the sensor.

iheartdisney
08-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Duct tape

You may laugh, but we have ended up using it at least once on EVERY vacation... It can fix a hem, Attach a clip on fan to a stroller that does NOT want to clip on, we tape the mouse keeping envelope to the bathroom mirror each morning so they dont miss it (yes they have missed it when we dont do this) And when I couldnt find the ID tags for my daughters, i ripped off a piece, used a sharpee to write my cell phone #, and stuck it on the back of my girls shirts in case "I " got lost. *(they never knew it was on the back of their shirts, and they would NEVER leave it on the front of their shirts) Duct tape is one of my favorite inventions EVER!

Your post has me giggling about the father in My Big Fat Greek Wedding using Windex for everything! Duct Tape is YOUR Windex! :haha:

FriendsofMickey
08-06-2009, 02:57 PM
I'll post more later, but wanted to share a tip I heard yesterday while I am thinking about it. For those who have little ones that are afraid of the auto toilet. Painters tape. Put two small pieces on the sensor light. (PIainters tape is easily removed).

I had heard of the stickie notes, but I would guess the tape would be cheaper, not sure.

DisneyorBust
08-07-2009, 08:07 AM
My DW! I can't imagine going to Wlat Disney World without her!
I never forget to pack my 'inner child' too!:D

Rekenna
08-07-2009, 10:15 AM
I read through the posts and I don't think these were mentioned...

Stroller Fan-especially for your little prince!

Benadryl Spoons-an absolute life saver for our DS3 who seems to always have issues with sunscreen, bug bites, etc. These come individually wrapped, no mess-we love 'em.

We have 3 boys so we are close on your heals and hopefully will have another darling to bring next year to WDW if I can get my DH to cooperate!

Have a blast!

BTW-I love the tip about bringing happy faces, positive attitudes, etc. Fantastic!:mickey:

magicofdisney
08-07-2009, 11:02 AM
I always pack the water squirty bottle from previous years. We keep in the room fridge overnight and then also load it up with ice just before we leave the room. Sweet relief. I also pack some washclothes, wet them a bit, put them in a Ziploc and freeze them overnight. They end up in our backpack as well.

When DS was little, I'd pack the whirly toys we had bought on previous trips. He barely played with them outside of WDW and it saved me a small bundle.

One of my favorite things now are biodegradable "wash clothes" that someone mentioned once here at INTERCOT. They're called EZ Towel Compact Disposable Towels and they rock. They're small tablets that you reconstitute with water (like a French sponge or the Disney washclothes). They don't leave your hands feeling slimy at all. I got them at Amazon and if you use the link under "ICOT Affiliates" in the left-hand bar, you can even benefit this site.
We also do a washcloth. :)

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the disposable towels. I bought some from QVC last year called Towtabs. They sound like a similar item. They're just fabulous!

Night Tracker
08-10-2009, 08:21 PM
During the cooler months...
Cargo pants or any pants/shorts with pockets big enough for a water bottle. I am able to fit everything in cargo pants and I never have to go through bag check. I always laugh when I can get passed security with pockets obviously full of stuff while everyone else waits in line.
Of course it's a little annoying on rides when the lap bar or the sides of the "car" crush my pockets, but it works for me. BTW, I always travel relatively light... Hand sanitizer, poncho, water bottle, snack, small camera, cell phone, ID and "key to the world."
That is all I take to the parks and I only take what will fit in my pockets. I don't carry anything for the kids DD8 and DS10, if they want to take it, they have to carry it.

So, big pockets, I never leave home without them.

KAT1811
08-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Okay to summize this thread so far we all need to bring the following items to WDW to make our life easier. It looks like a really long list but everything is such a great idea I think I'm going to have to find space for all of it!!!

Clear over-the-door shoe organizer
Baby wipes
Stain stick
Good attitude
Wife / Husband :hug:
Hand sanitizer (refillable)
Snacks
Daily outfits packed in Ziplock bags
Laundry detergent :laundry:
First aid kit
Tide-to-go
Ponchos :rain:
Plastic bag for wet ponchos
Clear backback (for a quick pass @ security checkpoints)
Tylenol (and lots of it, especially for the family with & kids!!! LOVE it!!!)
Rain cover for stroller
Water "squirty" bottle from previous trip
Frozen washcloths
Light up "whirly" toys from pervious trips
Biodegradable wash cloths
Name badge lanyards
Bandaids
Flavor packets for water
Bottled water
Lots and lots of Ziplock bags in every size ever made!
Antihistamines
Moleskin
Lots of clothing, jewlery, and shoes (for all of us to look fabulous!) :encore:
Character backpacks
Glow sticks from the Dollar store
Anything and everything Disney
Camera
Safety Tatoos for kids (so we all leave with everyone we came with)
Alarm bears for kids shoes (also so we leave with everyone we came with)
Cooler backpack
Bengay :old:
Water bottle cover clips
Gum
Sunglasses
Hats (especially for infants)
Water/spray fan
Batteries
Extra memory card for camera
Clip on retractable ID holders
Extra socks (bring a pair to the parks to change mid-day for freshness)
Sharpies
Pins and lanyards
Purex 3-in-1 laundry sheets (interested in hearing how well these work)
Waterproof camera (for everyone like me that has a really hard time keeping electronics dry!)
Autograph books with fat pens (easier for characters to sign with fat pens)
$$$ money $$$ and lots of it :spend:
Equal amount of Rum
Small light for children a bit afraid of dark attractions
Stroller
Gladware containers
Sunscreen
Battery operated light for decorating stroller (love this! The kids will get a huge kick out of it!!!)
Smiles
Nightlights
Sanitizer wipes
Happy hearts
Closet rod shoe organizer
Power strip
Duct tape :zipped:
Sticky notes and painters tape for auto flush potties that scare the pants off little ones!
"inner child"
Stroller fan (I swear by these. WDW should carry them. Every trip I have at least a zillion people stop to ask me where I got it!) :fan:
Benadryl spoons (need to look these up. Believe it or not but I have 4 children and have never heard of them!)
Cargo pants!!!

WOW!!! What a list!!!! Great ideas everyone!!! My DH is going to think I've lost it on a few of them but I'll make him a beliver, I always do!!!

PixieMagic
08-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Just a couple thoughts while I was shopping for my trip yesterday....

For the ladies: Buy some off those special sports bras...I know it sounds weird - but they are far more comfortable and they have ones with special fabric that keep you cool and dry....

If you don't have a stroller (for backpack ease:secret:) then check it in a locker and be a GEEK!
Buy a wacko Disney Fanny pack or a Tiny over the shoulder type deal that only has enough room for chapstick, Key to the World, and cell phone/camera......:thumbsup:

LisaP
08-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Great list, and I can't think of anything useful to add that isn't already listed :(

I bring postcard stamps and pre-addressed labels for the loved ones who will receive a postcard. I grab postcards as soon as we get there and save time vs. addressing them individually. Just write a nice personal note and go :D

The Benadryl "spoons" are great ... basically pre-measured individal doses where you break off the tab and squirt it in the child's mouth.

And FYI I did see a Mickey themed stroller fan in the gift shop at WL last June, but never looked at the price because I didn't need one at the time, but I have since ordered one online from Walmart for only $10 bucks.

JPL
08-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Being a contact wearer at least 2 extra pairs of contacts I have lost several during trips on rides as well as in the pool.

Some type of body powder to avoid chaffing :blush:

DVC2004
08-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Hand sanitizer is a must, and money. Have to bring money.

Rekenna
08-13-2009, 08:14 AM
Don't think this was mentioned yet...

I like to put envelopes together with cash for mousekeeping before I get there or at least bring envelopes with you to leave mousekeeping tips. This was a nice idea I got here at Intercot.

Something to read-you may get a whole 10 minutes to yourself during your stay!

Right now is a great time to get pool toys at clearance prices. I do this and if we leave them there, big deal b/c they were super cheap!

Swimmies and floaties-especially for little prince, I just got my little prince DS2 one on clearance and a swim vest on clearance for DS3.

I am going to print out the list you have so far and start my list from it-getting excited! Have a great time!:mickey:

Rekenna
08-13-2009, 08:21 AM
BTW-Not to be a naysayer (sp?).:blush:

The Purex 3-in-1 sheets seem to be convienent, but they will not get your clothes clean. There is actually very little cleaning agent in them. Seems like an awesome idea, very small, compact and easy to use. But, really you will not get any benefit from these except for the static cling part of the sheet in the dryer.

I was going to get some of these too before I found out that they really were not worth it. I try to collect the samples of detergent and fabric softener throughout the year-if you have any of these you may also need a pair of scissors to cut them open (also a tip I got right here on Intercot-love it!).

Also, if you put dryer sheets in your pocket it helps keep bugs away-true! (and they will make your clothes smell good).:mickey:

Rekenna
08-13-2009, 08:23 AM
Sorry!

Swear to goodness that this is it...

Bugspray! I always forget this, but from some other posts on Intercot there seems to be a little issue with bugs-of course some of this stuff is not safe for little ones so be careful.

That's it, I promise!:)

ibrowse17
08-13-2009, 10:21 AM
A couple rolls of quarters for laundry and ice machines at FW:thumbsup:

Rekenna
08-13-2009, 11:02 AM
I lied!

After reading the post about quarters...

Many people like the penny stamp machines which you obviously need pennies for and quarters for. If your peeps are interested. I think I saw some stamped penny collector books in the stores at WDW.

I was thinking of starting this for my guys this trip.:twocents:

KAT1811
08-14-2009, 07:53 AM
Sorry!

Swear to goodness that this is it...

Bugspray! I always forget this, but from some other posts on Intercot there seems to be a little issue with bugs-of course some of this stuff is not safe for little ones so be careful.

That's it, I promise!:)

Keep 'em coming!!! LOL!!! Great ideas!

Being a contact wearer at least 2 extra pairs of contacts I have lost several during trips on rides as well as in the pool.

Oh yea!!! I NEVER leave home without at least one other pair of contacts with me. I typically bring a few pairs. I lost a contact on Block Island one year and had to spend the entire weekend in my glasses, no sunglasses. My eyes are super sensitive to the sun so it was not fun! Lesson learned!!!

Rekenna
08-14-2009, 09:51 AM
Thought of something else :blush:, while I was ehmm-changing a diddie-plastic grocery bags to put stinky diddies in so they do not smell up your hotel room.

Little princes have big poos!:prince:

DisneyFr33k
08-14-2009, 10:43 AM
Great list! One thing we throw in our backpack is a hand towel or two. We use those to wipe off the seats of wet rides.

bruin1344
08-14-2009, 01:18 PM
sunblock and red sox hat

i like the sanitizer idea

AllDisney
08-15-2009, 12:13 PM
We always make a trip to the dollar store and buy ponchos before heading to WDW. We also bring with us chap stick & hand sanitizer.

Tinkerbella16
08-15-2009, 01:47 PM
I always bring my Tinkerbell roomkey/fastpass lanyard!

It also has a small zipper pouch built into it for change and some cash for the day. This thing is such an easier way for me to enjoy each day in the parks, by not having to worry about going in and out of a purse or backpack.

During EMH its even better bc I collect all of our room keys and keep them all in my lanyard so we don't hold anybody up in line.

dizneynut
08-16-2009, 10:28 AM
We do bring most of the items mentioned. I also bring a toothbrush holder. I got it at the dollar store so if I leave it or it gets broken, it doesn't matter.

As for laundry detergent, I usually buy a box of powder (for the trip only, I prefer liquid:blush:). I then measure what I need for a load of laundry and put it in a ziplock,the quart size. This way it is already measured and easy to transport. Of course I end up taking 3-5 ziplocks since that is about the amount loads I end up doing. I also put a handful of dryer sheets in a ziplock as well. this avoids taking a box. Since space and weight are improtant for travel.
I also take a nightlight so my husband doesn't get scared. hahahaha My girls think I am silly in bringing it, but they always ask about it if I don't use it.
I can't think of anything else right now...

Have fun!!!
Gail:mickey:

ransam
08-16-2009, 01:49 PM
i always bring my imagination, my inner child, and my dreams....

Gator
08-17-2009, 08:05 PM
Athletic tape. You never know who is going to have a foot chafe problem. Just slap some tape on the red blister and you can continue to walk.

Basket Mommy
08-18-2009, 01:56 PM
Gator, you reminded me of something I never go to Disney without: Band Aid's blister strips! No matter what shoes I use, I always get blisters, so these are a must. Nothing else sticks to sweaty feet like Blister Band Aids!