PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journeys

AirlineGuy07
08-03-2009, 02:03 PM
I haven't used Magical Journeys before but have heard good things about them. I have a friend going in Jan and they are taking 10 family members along. Just wondering if I should suggest Magical Journeys to them. Has anyone that used them disliked anything? Am I correct that they will automatically adjust your price package if it goes down? Thanks!

KAT1811
08-03-2009, 02:20 PM
I cannot say enough good about Magical Journeys. They make booking SO easy!!! They do monitor your reservation and automatically apply any discounts that may come your way. You may not even know that there is a discount avaliable but if there is they will get it for you and email you with your savings. Everything is done via email and they are super fast getting back to you if any questions should arise. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

I drove poor Debbie nuts planning our last vacation. For business reasons we had to keep changing our reservations and she was always very understanding and helpful. You would be doing your friends a huge favor pointing them in the direction of Majical Journeys. Especially because there are so many people in their party. I organized a trip with 15 of us one year and it was pure madness getting everyone's needs organized.

disneymom15
08-03-2009, 02:28 PM
I totally agree. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Terrisue is my rep and she's the greatest.

RedSoxFan
08-03-2009, 02:40 PM
Terrisue and MJ are great. Would use them again.

Gregandmel
08-03-2009, 02:57 PM
I'm an obsessive planner (Wendy at MJ can attest to this) and this is the first time EVER that I have allowed someone else to have a hand (even a finger) in our reservations. Because of the great info about them on this board, I started e-mailing her last year and her responses are super-quick. I just booked this morning with her and spent 45 minutes talking directly on the phone with her and am very comfortable putting this in their hands. I would totally recommend using them. :number1:

Dsnygirl
08-03-2009, 03:07 PM
I am totally like the PP... I used to do everything planning-related to our trip myself, I was nervous about anyone else being "in charge" of our reservations, getting specials, etc.

But, we have used MJ for every trip since we discovered them in '06, and they have never failed to get us in wherever we'd like to be, we've saved a TON of money b/c of the specials they've gotten for us and they are so super fast in their responses to my (many :blush:) e-mails it's incredible.

I have recommended them to 2 of my friends, both of whom have had wonderful luck with them, got quotes way below what they were quoted by Disney as well as local TA's, and they swear by them now.

I would definitely recommend them, and then use them yourself for your next trip -- they're wonderful!! :thumbsup: :cloud9:

Gusgus
08-03-2009, 03:12 PM
I always made my own reservations. I started to use MJ because friends and family would ask for a good travel agent and I didn't want to recommend someone I never used. I now recommend them and I use them myself. As much as I think I know after 15 trips to WDW they always know more.

Never pushy
Always get me the best deal
Always have suggestions for me
Always timely
Always friendly
Always on top of things
Always patient (they are saints!)
Always work with me on the rare occassion an "oops" or change happens.
Always wonderful

Gusgus

vicster
08-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Absolutely recommend Magical Journeys!

caryrae
08-03-2009, 03:30 PM
If you do a search for Magical Journeys you find a lot of threads with nothing but good things about them.

mickeefan
08-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Magical Journeys is the only way to go and WENDY Rocks.

EeyoresBestFriend
08-03-2009, 08:39 PM
I totally agree. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Terrisue is my rep and she's the greatest.

Me, too!! Terrisue is an amazing asset to my Disney planning :notworth: I can't say enough about her patience, determination and endless help :thumbsup:

Highly, highly recommend them . . .

Gamblor33
08-03-2009, 08:45 PM
I just booked my first trip through Magical Journeys today. I had asked to be contacted when the 2010 rates came out. I got an email from Kathy on a Sunday at 9am with the rates. I'd say so far it's been great. I've already recommended them to a friend.

Jeri Lynn
08-03-2009, 08:51 PM
MJ's is WONDERFUL! Melissa has been a great find for me!! She works hard and is a really good communicator. She has booked many vacations for me, I used to do the work myself and it was hard to actually let someone else do it, but once I did I never looked back!!:thumbsup:

T-Belle
08-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Another Terriesue fan here. MJ rocks!!! I would, and have, recommend them to everyone!

Disney fans..
08-03-2009, 09:47 PM
Kathy at MJ is wonderful.. MJ is wonderful

sisterslovindisney
08-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Kathy has been putting up with my planning and questions for our Jan. 2010 trip for over a year! She is so quick to respond and never seems to mind that I keep changing the number of people, resorts, etc. I would definitely recommend MJ to anyone!

mickeys_princess_mom
08-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Am I correct that they will automatically adjust your price package if it goes down?

You are SOO correct! We planned our own trips for years before discovering Magical Journeys. Now I wouldn't consider booking it without my Terrisue! She's awesome---patient and dedicated! Let's put it this way--she's even called or emailed from her vacation to take care of ours! We have never been disappointed.
:rocker: :hug:

AirlineGuy07
08-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Am I correct in saying that you can book your own airfare or will they do it for you?

caryrae
08-04-2009, 11:16 AM
As far as I know they don't do airline tickets you would do that yourself which is better IMHO.

sacandjac
08-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Love Magical Journeys! Melissa always helps us and she is great!

minnie04
08-04-2009, 12:19 PM
WOW!! Magical Journey's, Wendy is who I deal with all the time. I have never had a problem or anything. I used to sit by the door on Sunday's to get the "Tropics" section to get the Disney codes and deals. Until i found Wendy, now I just shoot an email when and where I want to go and BAM!!! I have all the options with in 10 minutes (if not less) they are all wonderful at what they do.. I have shared Wendy with all my friends and family and now they all book with her. GO FOR IT!!! tell your friend they couldnt be in better hands when planning a Disney trip..

gueli
08-04-2009, 03:02 PM
I have to agree with the Previous posters.

I am using them for the 1st time. Kathy has been wonderful to deal with.

So far so good...
:mickey:

Mitzie
08-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Have always read good things about MJ...what are their fees? How do they charge you...length of trip...time on task?

caryrae
08-04-2009, 04:20 PM
There are no fees. Basically it is the same as if going through Disney except they do all the "leg work" and keep an eye out on anyways to save you money along the way.
http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/

Sweetpea29488
08-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Just have to give a shout out for Denise. She's been great helping me with our July trip with our niece and also with our trip in August. She's wonderful!!!!

rjmdds
08-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Not to beat a dead horse, but I had to add my :twocents: This is the 2nd time we have used Debbie from MJ and I wouldn't book with anyone else. She is fantastic. I can't believe how quickly she responds back to me all of the time. She is always very helpful and would recommend her and MJ to everyone. You won't be sorry!:thumbsup:

MushuGrl
08-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Magical Journeys ROCKS! Melissa and the gang take the sweat out of planning our trip!

JPL
08-05-2009, 12:09 PM
If I'm not staying at my DVC for some reason I just drop an e-mail to Wendy and she takes care of everything for me :thumbsup: I can't say enough about the service. I wouldn't use anyone else MJ :rocker:

BrownEyedGrrl
08-05-2009, 01:33 PM
We've used MJ three times now, twice for us, and once for a family member. I cannot say enough good things about them (Debbie Kuhns rocks!! :number1:)! They are quick to reply, politely answer any of my dumb and repetitive questions, and are just so stinkin' helpful. I cannot imagine ever again planning a WDW vacation without them.

Checkers
08-05-2009, 02:12 PM
Another :thumbsup: for Magical Journeys. When not staying at our DVC, we turn to Karen and she has always managed to get us the best deal.