PDA

View Full Version : How do you get an innapropriate post removed?

BedknobsandBroomsticks
08-03-2009, 09:01 AM
There is one in Disney Online. I sent an e-mail to the contact listed on this site and I want to see that it gets removed. It appears to have sexually explicit links attached to it and I know young people navigate this board. Please advise. Poster's name "binzioz"

John
08-03-2009, 09:23 AM
The report post icon is the best way... But I got it. Looks like Jason explained it all...

Figment!
08-03-2009, 09:23 AM
The post will be removed shortly by a moderator of the forum or administrator.

You can report an inappropriate post by using the Report Post button in the upper right hand corner of each post. The button looks like a red triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle.

You can also find a list of Moderators who are on-line by looking at the Forum Leaders Status (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showgroups.php) page and using the pm button to contact any moderators who are currently on-line them in real time. A green light to the left of their name denotes they are on-line. Please note, however, that only a moderator of the forum where the post is(forums are listed to the right of each name) or a "senior" moderator or a member of the management team can remove the post.

As a general note, using the one of the two above methods is the best way to deal with spam or inappropriate posts. It is actually counter-productive to reply to the post as this only bumps the post up and increases the likelihood that others will see it.

Strmchsr
08-03-2009, 09:25 AM
We are always on the watch for spammers, so please do report any inappropriate post. To report a post look in the right corner of that post. You'll see a little red triangle with an exclamation point in the middle. Click on that. It will allow you to report the post and email notification will be sent to the appropriate moderator who will handle the situation.