PDA

View Full Version : DVC Online Dining Reservations Made

KAT1811
08-03-2009, 08:31 AM
I just made my dining reservations for the first 10 days of my DVC vacation. I had NO problems getting into the system. I'll admit that I was worried given the previous problems regarding the retrieval of DVC reservations. But lo and behold there they were, no issues! I was able to get the vast majority of what I wanted at the times I wanted with a few exceptions. Tutto Italia was booked for the time frames I was looking for on the 4th of November so we ended up with Chefs de France instead. I was able to get a 6:20pm at Yachtsman which was later than I wanted but when I called back I was able to get a 5:55pm. Other than that I got exactly what I wanted:

Sunday, November 1st - Olivia's 5:15pm (Arrival Day)

Monday, November 2nd - 1900 Park Fare 5:10pm

Tuesday, November 3rd - Yachtsman Steakhouse 5:55pm

Wednesday, November 4th - Chefs de France 5:30pm

Thursday, November 5th - Tusker House 8:25am

Friday, November 6th - Chef Mickey's 5:30pm

Saturday, November 7th - Mama Melrose's 5:20pm

Sunday, November 8th - 'Ohana 5:30pm

Monday, November 9th - Akershus Princess Breakfast 8:30am and Tutto Italia 5:35pm (DD#3's Birthday)

Tuesday, November 10th - Whispering Canyon 5:25pm

Wednesday, November 11th - 1900 Park Fare 8:15am (DD#2's Birthday) (We've had dinner at 1900 before but never breakfast)

*** All of the restaurants we have not yet dined at are in pink

Our proposed dining plans for the remainder of our trip are:

Thursday, November 12th - Yachtsman Steakhouse

Friday, November 13th - Crystal Palace (Breakfast)

Saturday, November 14th - Tutto Italia

Sunday, November 15th - 1900 Park Fare (My parents are coming in on the 6th and 1900 used to be our first night tradition so mom wanted to dine here once on her trip but. . .We are moving to the Polynesian for our last night in the "World" so I thought we would stick close to "home" DH isn't a big 'Ohana fan so we don't want to repeat that but I was thinking of Kona Cafe for something different)

Monday, November 16th - 'Ohana Character Breakfast

ElenitaB
08-03-2009, 09:29 AM
Congrats on getting the ADRs you wanted (with the exception of Tutto Italia). Was just wondering: you're going to eat twice at Yachtsman?

Personally, I'm really liking the online ADR system and was one happy DVCer when my reservation number finally worked a few weeks ago. Let the vacations begin!

KAT1811
08-03-2009, 09:35 AM
). Was just wondering: you're going to eat twice at Yachtsman?

We'll actually be at both Yachtsman and Tutto Italia twice. If it were up to my DH we'd be at the Yachtsman three times. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if at some point our dining plans changed while in WDW and we ended up there a third time! :mickey:

Donald
08-03-2009, 10:08 AM
sounds delish! have fun!

tkbk
08-03-2009, 10:13 AM
The only problem I have encountered with the online adr's and dvc reservation is that I cannot retrieve my reservations on line, I got everything I wanted and also confirmation emails but I cannot pull them up thru the "my reservation" link.