PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Sprinkles?

DisneyPrincess21
08-03-2009, 03:12 AM
Do they sell the mickey sprinkles any where at WDW? I was thinking maybe the kitchen store in DTD might have them? Does anyone know if/where you can buy them? :mickey:

poohbearkris
08-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Last year when I was there, they did not. But they just started selling them online if you search for them. THey come in Brights, Pastels, and white, black and red. Really cute and not too expensive, but watch the sizes, because different stores sell different size containers for about the same price.

jimsgal05
09-27-2009, 08:07 PM
I just saw them on amazon and they come in different colors...red, white and black or pastels or blold colors...way cool:mickey: price is $2.95 they are in different sizes...

well enjoy cooking~~~

Iluvpooh
09-27-2009, 11:21 PM
They sell them at my local grocery store. (Pastels only) You may want to look before you pay for online shipping.

jimsgal05
09-28-2009, 08:49 AM
I wish they sold them here in Maine...I checked ours not a single store had them even went to walmart...yes i have to pay $$$...well least ya luck...:mickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-28-2009, 11:22 AM
If you have a Michaels or cake/baking supply store there, they would probably have them. Mine does!

Good luck

DisneyHoneymooners
09-29-2009, 11:45 AM
I fell in love with them when I saw them in the Rice Crispy Treats at the AKL concierge and I looked all through the parks for them. Guess I'm gonna have to surf the net as well.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-29-2009, 07:59 PM
If you have a Michaels or cake/baking supply store there, they would probably have them. Mine does!

Good luck

You're right - we checked out our Michaels today and they had Mickey sprinkles and tons of Disney cake decorations. It is great to be able to bring a bit of the magic home :mickey: