PDA

View Full Version : Birthday freebies

elmjimmlm
08-02-2009, 04:53 PM
I just received an email from Disney for my free birthday admission but I don't want a free pass, I want the gift card...How does this work? I know that it is on my actual birthday but how do I get it? Thanks for any information because we only have 11 days to go...:mickey:

DisneyTiff
08-02-2009, 05:12 PM
From the Disney.com site.

" If you are a Passholder or already have a Multi-Day ticket you will use on your birthday, go ahead and register and bring the free admission on Your Birthday confirmation and proper ID to the designated Will Call windows so you can choose from one of our other exciting birthday gifts instead. (see FAQs for details). "
FAQs
"Q: When can I register online?

A: You can register now through December 31, 2009.

Q: Is there any age requirement for online registration?

A: Yes, you must be 13 years of age or older to register your birthday. If you're under age 13, you need to have an adult in your household register your birthday for you.

Q: My children don't live with me, but I'd like to sign them up for free admission on your birthday tickets. Is that possible

A: Yes.

Q: What kind of identification do I need to show at the gate?

A: Proper valid identification would be a Driver's License including a photo, Government-issued Photo ID, or a Government-issued Passport. If you are under age 18 and don't have any of the above mentioned ID, an original or a certified copy of a Birth Certificate is required. School IDs or children security IDs are not deemed government-issued photo IDs and will not be accepted.

Q: Do I have to be a resident of a particular state or country in order to take advantage of this offer?

A: No. The offer is valid for all Guests, regardless of the place of residency.

Q: Is this offer good for all ages?

A: This offer is good for anyone over age 3. Children under 3 are not required to have an admission ticket to enter the Theme Parks.

Q: I can't come on my birthday. Can I get free admission to a theme park on another day?

A: Unfortunately, no. The free admission to a Theme Park on your birthday offer is only valid for free admission on your birthday in 2009.

Q: When can I pickup my birthday ticket?

A: Guests can pick up their free birthday ticket for admission to one of the four Walt Disney World® theme parks on their actual date of birth. Please use other purchased ticket media to enter the Parks if you plan to begin your vacation prior to your birthday.

Q: Can I upgrade my free birthday ticket to another ticket type?

A: Yes, the free birthday ticket may be upgraded to another ticket type on your birthday. However the celebrant is responsible for the incremental cost and the new ticket may only be used by the celebrant. The 1-day Magic Your Way ticket good for 12 months (an option for certain passholders and multi-day ticket holders) may not be upgraded.

Q: I purchased* a valid Passholder Pass or a Multi-Day Ticket that I will use for admission on my birthday in 2009. Is there anything else I could receive on my birthday?

A: Yes, you have several options which are available for you to select once you arrive at the Park with your confirmation message, your proper valid ID, and your Passholder Pass or Multi-Day Ticket that you will use for admission on your birthday. You can choose one of the following:

•Disney's Special Birthday FASTPASS® Cards+. Save time waiting in line and get immediate entrance to the FASTPASS® return lines of 6 select FASTPASS® attractions at the theme park you visit that day. No need to return later in the day to ride. Plus, when you select this option, you can also receive cards for up to 5 additional members of your party+.
•A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket* for you to use for certain purchases including select merchandise, recreation or tour experiences, or for Disney's PhotoPass® on-site services at participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort; or
•A 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.
*Guests using complimentary ticket media for admission on their birthday are not eligible to receive these listed options.

+Participating attractions are subject to change. Valid theme park admission required. The number of Special Birthday FASTPASS® Cards is limited and may not be available after 11 a.m. All Guests in your party must be present to receive the Special Birthday FASTPASS® Cards.

*Ticket price at gate, excluding tax. Adults receive card in the amount of an adult ticket; children (ages 3-9) receive card in the amount of a child ticket. For terms and conditions of the card and details on participating locations, click here.

Q: What if I'm a Seasonal Passholder and my birthday falls on a day my Pass is blocked out?

A: If your birthday falls on a day that your Pass is blocked out, you will be able to receive the free birthday ticket for admission to one theme park on your birthday. You can upgrade the ticket or use the ticket to renew or upgrade your Pass. If you upgrade the ticket or your Pass you are responsible for the incremental cost and the upgraded ticket or Pass still may only be used by you.

Q: Does my free ticket provide admission on my birthday to a Disney Water Park or DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park at the Downtown Disney® Area?

A: No. You will receive free admission on your birthday to one of the following theme parks only: Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood Studios™, or Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park. "

I hope this helps...

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Getting the gift card was super-easy.

We were spending the day at the MK, so we went to the Guest Services window at the park entrance and gave them her passport and park ticket. (you have to have park admission to qualify for the gift card), and she got the gift card.

The whole thing took about 10 minutes.

Enjoy your birthday :birthday:

BluewaterBrad
08-02-2009, 05:45 PM

" If you are a Passholder or already have a Multi-Day ticket you will use on your birthday, go ahead and register and bring the free admission on Your Birthday confirmation and proper ID to the designated Will Call windows so you can choose from one of our other exciting birthday gifts instead. (see FAQs for details). "
FAQs

A: Yes, you must be 13 years of age or older to register your birthday. If you're under age 13, you need to have an adult in your household register your birthday for you.

Q: My children don't live with me, but I'd like to sign them up for free admission on your birthday tickets. Is that possible

A: Proper valid identification would be a Driver's License including a photo, Government-issued Photo ID, or a Government-issued Passport. If you are under age 18 and don't have any of the above mentioned ID, an original or a certified copy of a Birth Certificate is required. School IDs or children security IDs are not deemed government-issued photo IDs and will not be accepted.

Q: Do I have to be a resident of a particular state or country in order to take advantage of this offer?

A: This offer is good for anyone over age 3. Children under 3 are not required to have an admission ticket to enter the Theme Parks.

Q: I can't come on my birthday. Can I get free admission to a theme park on another day?

A: Unfortunately, no. The free admission to a Theme Park on your birthday offer is only valid for free admission on your birthday in 2009.

A: Guests can pick up their free birthday ticket for admission to one of the four Walt Disney World® theme parks on their actual date of birth. Please use other purchased ticket media to enter the Parks if you plan to begin your vacation prior to your birthday.

A: Yes, the free birthday ticket may be upgraded to another ticket type on your birthday. However the celebrant is responsible for the incremental cost and the new ticket may only be used by the celebrant. The 1-day Magic Your Way ticket good for 12 months (an option for certain passholders and multi-day ticket holders) may not be upgraded.

Q: I purchased* a valid Passholder Pass or a Multi-Day Ticket that I will use for admission on my birthday in 2009. Is there anything else I could receive on my birthday?

A: Yes, you have several options which are available for you to select once you arrive at the Park with your confirmation message, your proper valid ID, and your Passholder Pass or Multi-Day Ticket that you will use for admission on your birthday. You can choose one of the following:

•Disney's Special Birthday FASTPASS® Cards+. Save time waiting in line and get immediate entrance to the FASTPASS® return lines of 6 select FASTPASS® attractions at the theme park you visit that day. No need to return later in the day to ride. Plus, when you select this option, you can also receive cards for up to 5 additional members of your party+.
•A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket* for you to use for certain purchases including select merchandise, recreation or tour experiences, or for Disney's PhotoPass® on-site services at participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort; or
•A 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.
*Guests using complimentary ticket media for admission on their birthday are not eligible to receive these listed options.

+Participating attractions are subject to change. Valid theme park admission required. The number of Special Birthday FASTPASS® Cards is limited and may not be available after 11 a.m. All Guests in your party must be present to receive the Special Birthday FASTPASS® Cards.

*Ticket price at gate, excluding tax. Adults receive card in the amount of an adult ticket; children (ages 3-9) receive card in the amount of a child ticket. For terms and conditions of the card and details on participating locations, click here.

Q: What if I'm a Seasonal Passholder and my birthday falls on a day my Pass is blocked out?

A: If your birthday falls on a day that your Pass is blocked out, you will be able to receive the free birthday ticket for admission to one theme park on your birthday. You can upgrade the ticket or use the ticket to renew or upgrade your Pass. If you upgrade the ticket or your Pass you are responsible for the incremental cost and the upgraded ticket or Pass still may only be used by you.

Q: Does my free ticket provide admission on my birthday to a Disney Water Park or DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park at the Downtown Disney® Area?

A: No. You will receive free admission on your birthday to one of the following theme parks only: Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood Studios™, or Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park. "

I hope this helps...

Very good!:mickey:

elmjimmlm
08-02-2009, 06:32 PM

FAQs

I hope this helps...

Thanks for the information...This helps a lot...

Enjoy your birthday :birthday:

Thanks...I think that this will be a great birthday...:mickey: