PDA

View Full Version : Parades and VIP seating

rmfreder
08-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Our family will be vactioning at WDW in Jan and we'll be celebrating our son's 3rd birthday. We have been to WDW many times but it's still a mystery how a family is picked to be a part of the parades, especially the one at AK. We think it would be very fun for him to be picked to be in a parade or even have VIP seating given for Illuminations (or any of the fireworks or other shows for that matter) to help make his birthday that much more magical. Does anyone know how people are picked for such occasions? Would it help to stop at Guest Relations first thing in the morning to make an inquiry?

Thanks for any input!

joanna71985
08-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Our family will be vactioning at WDW in Jan and we'll be celebrating our son's 3rd birthday. We have been to WDW many times but it's still a mystery how a family is picked to be a part of the parades, especially the one at AK. We think it would be very fun for him to be picked to be in a parade or even have VIP seating given for Illuminations (or any of the fireworks or other shows for that matter) to help make his birthday that much more magical. Does anyone know how people are picked for such occasions? Would it help to stop at Guest Relations first thing in the morning to make an inquiry?

Thanks for any input!

The families for the parades are picked randomly. Unfortunately, I think he may be too young (I'm pretty sure guests have to be at least 5 to be in the parades).

jimsgal05
08-02-2009, 02:55 PM
they like to pick families of 4 people in them...from what i heard from other castmambers...My sister in law and her family got picked for a parade...4 of them... they acted really happy while waiting neara CM at Mk for the parade