PDA

View Full Version : ADR on-line question - what time ???

Gregandmel
08-02-2009, 08:32 AM
I've been seeing posts on what time people have been logging onto their computers to do the on-line ADR's. I thought the magic "time" was 7am to make them over the phone, but if I live in Kansas City and Florida is 1 hour ahead of us, does that mean I log in at 6am? Can I call them at 6am if I"m having problems? I won't need to do this until after the 1st of the year, but want to be prepared anyways. Thanks! :mickey:

DisneyFr33k
08-02-2009, 08:55 AM
You can log online to make your ADR's at 5am your time (6am Florida's) and you can call them direct 6am your time (7am Florida's).

I made mine online last week and it was very simple and a breeze. Got everything we wanted!

Good luck!

Gregandmel
08-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Oh yeah! An extra hour earlier. Hopefully I can figure out how to do it online! :blush: If not, I'll call early. Thanks!!!

DisneyFr33k
08-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Oh yeah! An extra hour earlier. Hopefully I can figure out how to do it online! :blush: If not, I'll call early. Thanks!!!

Just be sure to register online ahead of time. That way when you log on early that morning, you'll be all set. If you are not sure how to register, call the dining line and get someone who knows how to do this to walk you through it. The first time I called I got someone who didn't know, so I called back and got a wonderful cast member who baby-stepped me through it.