PDA

View Full Version : Loving the on-line ADR's, 3am west coast

tkbk
08-02-2009, 06:41 AM
I am loving the on-line ADR's. I had to run in and get on my computer at 3am (on west coast time) but boy was it worth it! I got an 8:15a for Cindy's, 7pm for R&C and all the other fav's I was after. Works great with the exception that it only allows 10 reservations then you must check out, staying 11 nights and having our granddaughter with us for the first time, I had 13 ADR's to do. But it all still turned out, I am just glad I did the hardest to get first! Great System!:thumbsup:

DisneyFr33k
08-02-2009, 07:05 AM
:congrats: I know how you feel. Last Sunday I was doing the same thing! Got all our first choices too! The online system is easy! :woohoo:

VWL Mom
08-02-2009, 07:07 AM
3AM - ouch! I was complaining when my alarm went off at 530A. Glad you got all your favorites.

I was able to get everything I was after too, even LeCellier & Cali Grill which we've never been able to get before (at the times we wanted).

I've been check ADR's during the day for our August trip with no problem but was expecting system overload a 6AM for the October trip. Was pleasantly surprised.

tkbk
08-03-2009, 10:15 AM
The only problem I have encountered with the online adr's and dvc reservation is that I cannot retrieve my reservations on line, I got everything I wanted and also confirmation emails but I cannot pull them up thru the "my reservation" link.

VWL Mom
08-03-2009, 10:39 AM
I am able to retrieve mine in the "my resv, dining resv" section by using the individual confirmation #'s and phone but I do wish I could pull them up as one list since I did "associate" them.

tkbk
08-03-2009, 12:45 PM
I didn't try by indivual, I only tried by my dvc reservation number. Good to know I should be able to pull them indivually, just wish I could get them all pulled under just the reservation number.