PDA

View Full Version : August Campfire Movie Schedule

WDWdriver
08-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Howdy, Campers
Summer is definitely here, and It's time to pick your August movie nights at the Fort Wilderness campfire. Be prepared for a warm, sticky evening as you sit under the stars at the Meadows outdoor theater. Enjoy a sing-a-long, a meet & greet with Chip 'n Dale, and a classic Disney movie. Bring some marshmallows to roast if you like, or buy them and lots of other snacks at the chuck wagon. You may want to bring your own folding chairs. And a good insect repellent is sometimes needed. Fire lighting is at 7:30, Campfire Program at 8:00, and the movie at 8:40. Here are your movies for August:

01 Aug Bedtime Stories (PG)
02 Aug Tarzan
03 Aug Rescuers Down Under
04 Aug High School Musical 2
05 Aug Ratatouille
06 Aug The Game Plan (PG)
07 Aug Lilo and Stitch (PG)
08 Aug Enchanted (PG)
09 Aug 101 Dalmatians
10 Aug Princess Protection Program (TV-G)
11 Aug Toy Story 2
12 Aug The Love Bug
13 Aug Sleeping Beauty
14 Aug WALL-E
15 Aug Bolt (PG)
16 Aug The Aristocats
17 Aug Cars
18 Aug The Sword and the Stone
19 Aug National Treasure 2 (PG)
20 Aug Snow Buddies
21 Aug Finding Nemo
22 Aug Beverly Hills Chihuahua (PG)
23 Aug Race to Witch Mountain (PG)
24 Aug Mulan
25 Aug College Road Trip
26 Aug The Incredibles (PG)
27 Aug Toy Story
28 Aug Bedtime Stories (PG)
29 Aug Hannah Montana: the Movie
30 Aug The Jungle Book
31 Aug 102 Dalmatians

btharvey
08-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Thank you so much, Ron!

grumpypima
08-02-2009, 06:33 PM
Thanks! We plan to try the campfire and movie this this trip.

MirandaC
08-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Where do you get the dates and times from? We will be going in December and was just wondering if the movies are offered during that time and if so, where I can get the schedule. Thanks in advance!!:thumbsup:

WDWdriver
08-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Where do you get the dates and times from? We will be going in December and was just wondering if the movies are offered during that time and if so, where I can get the schedule.

I get the movie schedule directly from the CMs at Fort Wilderness. Yes, the Disney movies are shown every night of the year at the FW campfire and Sing-a-long program. Unfortunately, the schedule is usually not released until the first day of the month in which the movies are shown. Therefore you will have to wait until December 1st to see the movie schedule for that month. It will be available here in the Camping forum at Intercot.

ibrowse17
08-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Thank you for your effort:thumbsup:

Pirate Granny
09-22-2009, 12:48 AM
Do you have the movie schedule for September...do they still do the movies at the GF (what nights) and the YC (again, what nights).

Any information you can share will be greatly appreciated.
:pirate:

WDWdriver
09-22-2009, 04:16 PM
The September schedule is posted here in the Intercot camping forum. Movies are shown Wednesday through sunday at the GF. I don't have any info on movies at the YC.