PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club - what should I know?

pokci
07-31-2009, 09:22 PM
Several years ago we stayed at the Yacht Club. This year I'll be staying at the Beach Club. I know it's walking distance to EPCOT, I know they have a great little spa, I know they have a great little beach and the best pool in the world! What else should I know? Single traveler, no kids, week after Thanksgiving,
19th trip! :cloud9:

Thanks!!

TiggeRia
08-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Don't have any answers for you, but my family will be at the Beach Club for the first time the week after Thanksgiving too!

jonahbear2006
08-03-2009, 07:23 PM
It is a great place to just mosey around at night. Take a camera and a tripod, you can get really awesome pictures at night. You can see the Epcot fireworks from stormalong bag, there is a movie on the beach every night. The boardwalk bakery, which is just a short walk, is a really great place to get a large sandwich, dessert, and drink and they will bag it up for you, so you can take it back to the beach club and eat in comfort. There is a great boat ride to the hollywood studios. There is a very large flat screen tv in the sitting room, at the beach club that was very nice. Cape May Cafe has an awesome buffet there. It is, for us, by far, the best place to stay.

iheartdisney
08-03-2009, 08:09 PM
Beaches and Cream for ice cream, Yachtsman Steakhouse for Steak (at the Yacht Club side), the stroll around to Boardwalk for nightlife and fun, Art the Greeter (a wonderful CM greeting guests in the lobby), s'mores on the beach (before the movie, I think). You'll have a wonderful time! Enjoy!