PDA

View Full Version : crazy thing happend

minnie04
07-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Ok, I was headed to the MK to pick up my DD & DN (niece) and I took the wrong exit and ended up going towards Epcot... WELL it was around 10:00pm, so there was no one at the guard gate...so approached it slowly to make sure (thinking) what do I do..so I slowly went through it and picked up alittle speed .....WELLLLLL all of a sudden i heard a banging on the side of my car..Im thinking what the heck just happend...go alittle more and it happens again....NOW Im thinking what is going on?? Did i get a flat (running over some spikes because I went in with out paying) i have an (EXP. EL very big suv with very very dark windows) i looked at the dash to see if maybe i had a flat (it was making that thumping noise) ok now I was getting worried I kept looking in the rear view mirror nothing....there was a car parked alittle ahead so im thinking they are watcing what I JUST DID.....NOW im freaking out thinking I HIT SOMEONE !! from the guard gate that was chasing me for not paying... and he/she is hanging on my car banging on the car for me to stop... so I really start to freak out ( im alone too) im only a few 100 feet from the gate and no one in sight but the other car on the side of the road ......So I PULL OVER ....and try to see if someone is laying on the road or an animal is caught in my tire...FREAKING !! I pulled over and as im looking at the passanger window hoping to god i didnt hit someone ....annnnnnnnd guess what it going on in the sky FIREWORKS!!!!!! YEP coming from EPCOT!!!!!! I wanted to die now that you know what it was you can imagine the sound it was making that bomb bomb sound that sounded like someone pounding on my car I JUST SAT THERE .... and the other car yeah they were just watching the fireworks and thinking WHAT IN THE HECK IS THIS BIG BLACK CAR DOING ????? just thought I would share this with everyone .....:mickey:

brian2000boston
07-30-2009, 04:57 PM
too funny, LOL! glad you dint hit anyone.

BluewaterBrad
07-30-2009, 05:29 PM
:thumbsup::mickey:

faline
07-30-2009, 05:48 PM
Goodness, it must have been upsetting until you realized what it was!

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-30-2009, 05:56 PM
I'm so sorry you had a few minutes of panic, but what a great laugh :number1:

Hair_Razor
07-30-2009, 06:10 PM
I'm just glad that you DIDN'T run someone over....but :rotfl:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-30-2009, 08:52 PM
I thought this story was going to end badly but then I ended up sitting here laughing instead. I'm glad nothing was wrong but it sounds like you had a blond moment!!

badkitty
07-31-2009, 12:03 AM
Thank you for sharing! I am glad you were all right and nothing bad happened. It is these funny stories :blush: we can share that get us through the day!

BPATSMouse
07-31-2009, 12:31 AM
Alls well that ends well and since it ended well, very funny.:haha:

julie0282
07-31-2009, 01:08 AM
im glad your ok but what a laugh you gave me :rotfl:

Mackflava99
07-31-2009, 08:42 AM
I bet you had a good chuckle driving away!!

Kathy Jetson
08-01-2009, 04:51 AM
Thankyou for making me laugh out loud:mickey:

DisneyorBust
08-01-2009, 05:26 AM
Except for the feeling that you hit someone, great story! Thanks for sharing!

disneykid@hrt
08-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Totally sounds like something I'd do!;)

magicofdisney
08-01-2009, 02:21 PM
That is so stinking funny. Did you just sit there and laugh at yourself for a while? I know I would have. :mickey:

pdrlkr
08-02-2009, 11:27 AM
:d

minnie04
08-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Yeah I just sat there for a while and laughed at myself. and i was really glad no one was around (except the other car) that would maybe be laughing at me too.... :mickey:

drummerboy
08-03-2009, 02:59 PM
We had a similar experience years ago. We'd been traveling all day, towing our pop-up camper, and the 'check engine' light had already come on earlier in the day. About the time we were passing Epcot on the way to Fort Wilderness, I heard all these terrible noises and thought the camper had come loose or the car was falling apart. I was just about to pull off the road in a panic when I saw the flashes in the sky and started laughing. DW couldn't understand why I was laughing until I told her the noise was just fireworks.

brownie
08-04-2009, 09:22 AM
:D That was a funny story! (I'm glad everything was okay.)

vws_and_disney
08-06-2009, 04:37 PM
i've done the same thing just not in disney.