PDA

View Full Version : King For A Day at WDW

MaxPower
07-30-2009, 04:42 PM
As all Intercotters agree, Walt Disney World is a place unlike any other.

And these boards prove that there are endless ideas and possibilities that can be implemented to change the parks for the better.

Even with their many positive attributes, the parks all have some areas that can be improved.

If you were magically made King or Queen of Walt Disney World for just one day and had complete power to make one change that would remain permanent in any park, what would it be?

Dole Whip being served at every food outlet?

24/7 Operating Hours?

Free Parking?

Imploding Sounds Dangerous?

Share your favorite idea.

Fantasmic
07-30-2009, 04:44 PM
I'd bring back the Extra-TERROR-restrial Alien Encounter! :thumbsup:

dml
07-30-2009, 05:33 PM
I would have to say Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, but I'd also like to see an attraction that my parents rave about that was in the MK when WDW first opened. It was called the Mickey Mouse Revue and it was moved to Tokyo Disneyland. I've seen it on the internet but I would like to see it live at its original home.
:mickey::mickey:

Live4WDW
07-30-2009, 05:51 PM
:mickey: as :prince: I would have to bring back the PENNY ARCADE in all it's glory back to mainstreet to smite the numerous clothing shops and free the numerous guests to play merrily once again on its wonderful games. That is, if I were king. Thanks for the oppurtunity.:mickey:

jiifigment
07-31-2009, 02:34 AM
I'd bring back Hunchback! I REALLY miss both the show and the juggler. It's just depressing every time I walk past that now empty part of the park.

Imagineer1981
07-31-2009, 12:01 PM
I would make it law that Imagineering be expanded and given unlimited resources to achieve and to dream and to imagineer the future of the parks as Walt would have wanted them

SBETigg
07-31-2009, 01:55 PM
As queen for a day, I would make a royal proclamation to install my family as permanent residents of the WDW Resort and host family of the Magic Kingdom (a salaried position that comes with room and board).

I would prefer to leave the castle accommodations to my guests (a family a night of my choosing) and take up residence at the GF instead. Much cheaper than building a new attraction or renovating an old one, when you think about it.

EmmMOM2
07-31-2009, 02:27 PM
Bring Roger Rabbit (character) back so my son could meet him!!!!