PDA

View Full Version : Help With WDW Dining And Onion & Garlic Allergy

DisneyPrincess21
07-30-2009, 04:19 PM
This will be my first trip to WDW since realizing I am extremely allergic to both garlic and onion. I get sick for about 3 days if I eat either and especially if they are raw that basically does me in.
So I am wondering if anyone else has these allergies and what was you experience dining in WDW with this allergy. I know it's not a common allergy so I am wondering how feasible it is to have the chefs not prepare foods that have garlic and onion.

Strmchsr
07-30-2009, 05:50 PM
WDW chefs are wonderful with allergies. Just note on your ADRs that you have an allergy. The chef will come out and talk to you and make sure they get you something delicious that will not impact your allergies.

LibertyTreeGal
07-30-2009, 08:25 PM
Probably your only problem would be with counter service locations and buffets (because you can always request that they make you something special at a TS), but I know there are forms you can get from WDW to submit in advance and they can use those to help you out.

There are many menus here on Intercot that you can take a look at, to get an idea of your options :)