PDA

View Full Version : Narcoossee's for Dinner

Guya103
07-30-2009, 03:22 PM
This fall we are plannig to make a reservation for Narcoossess's for dinner. We have never been here and would like to hear any opinions or suggestions. Thanks!

DisneyHoneymooners
07-30-2009, 04:05 PM
We went last year for the first time and it was amazing!!!
Great food, great service and the view is incredible-you can see the fireworks if you plan properly.
The calamari appetizer was excellent. I had the salmon and my DH had the Surf and Turf. Both really good.
It's our new favorite place!

Guya103
07-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Sounds neat! We are looking forward to it!

pox24
07-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Named after a small town near Kissimmee, its also a favorite of ours. The almond crusted cheese cake is unbelievable. We have never been disappointed there.Try to time your dinner around the fireworks at the MK. You can step away and enjoy them from the deck surrounding the restaurant. :thumbsup:

maxrebo77
07-30-2009, 04:22 PM
:number1: I really like this place. It is now my traditional first night stop. if you don't have an ADR, the bar is comfy to eat at (the calimari Is really good) If you just want to get a cocktail and see Wishes, they are happy with that too. If you want quiet, this is not the place.
With all the changes at Cal Grill, this is a great alternative.

kakn7294
07-30-2009, 04:37 PM
Narcoossee's is fantastic! We had the duck spring roll appetizer which was wonderful. Then we each had the surf and turf - the filet was so tender you didn't need the knife to cut it. I wasn't crazy about the sauce but ask for it on the side if you're not sure. The almond crusted cheesecake was to die for.

DebK
07-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Another vote for the almond crusted cheesecake.....:thumbsup:

LibertyTreeGal
07-30-2009, 05:08 PM
We love it!

I love the pear and endive salad, and I share the cheese plate with DH. The filet is sooo tender!!

Aggie97
07-30-2009, 09:41 PM
We love Narcoossee's! My favorite menu items are the pear and endive salad, filet, and almond-crusted cheesecake. :mickey:

SurferStitch
07-30-2009, 09:48 PM
Narcoossee's is our very favorite place to dine in WDW!!! (I don't count V&A since that is above and beyond all restaurants on property, and is our ultimate favorite)

We have started dining there twice during our vacations because we love the food, service and location so much. We will be returning in December for sure!

You will absolutely love Narcoossee's!!!

sisterslovindisney
07-31-2009, 08:16 AM
The Lobster is heavenly :cloud9:

mickeys_princess_mom
07-31-2009, 09:02 AM
Named after a small town near Kissimmee, its also a favorite of ours.:thumbsup:

Did not know this. :mickey: One of our favorite places. Have been several times, and always had a great experience. Wonderful place to celebrate special occasions. We enjoy the cheesecake and Surf and Turf also! :chef:

SurferStitch
07-31-2009, 09:12 AM
Oh, the almond crusted cheesecake....DH was just drooling over it the other night. He can't wait to go back just for that!