PDA

View Full Version : Crowds during Labor day weekend.

mfeliciano
07-30-2009, 12:56 PM
I'll be visiting for the first time during the labor day weekend and I'm trying to decide wich day I should visit the magic Kingdom. We are staying outside the world on this trip. :( I was thinking of going on Friday but I just saw they close at 7:00 that night. I fear Saturday and Sunday may be too crowded. Monday we are checking into the nick hotel for one night and our plans are to stay inside the hotel and enjoy all it has to offer. How bad are the crowds during this time? Which day would you do MK? It's just me and my 7yr. old DD on this trip.:confused:

jonahbear2006
07-30-2009, 01:06 PM
We were there last week for labor day weekend and the crowds were considerably smaller than in April. We had 10-15 min lines and sometimes it was as fast as you could get through the queue. Downtown Disney and The Boardwalk were like a graveyard and the pools at the BC were of minimal crowds; plenty of room to play around.

diz_girl
07-30-2009, 02:42 PM
Four years ago were were there during the week of Labor Day. We arrived late Sunday night, so I can't tell you how Friday, Saturday or Sunday were, but the Monday of Labor Day was not busy at all. I was shocked to be able to walk onto Space Mountain. Most rides had little or no wait. Even the stand-by line at Peter Pan didn't exceed 20-30 minutes.