PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Choose Between Tutto Italia Or Le Cellier

DisneyPrincess21
07-29-2009, 11:44 PM
I am having trouble trying to decided which place to use a DDP TS.

We have never been to either and they both sound good. Me and my mom both enjoy a good steak and I enjoy Italian food, my mom loves Italian food. In our group will be me, my mom and 2 niece's (8 & 12).

So I wanted to know which you think is better and why.

wonderalice23
07-30-2009, 12:13 AM
I just voted Le Cellier because it's the one I have been to multiple times. It's amazing, especially if you like steak (the mushroom filet is outstanding!) Good luck!

Breochaid
07-30-2009, 10:25 AM
I have never been to Le Cellier but had to vote for that.

I enjoy a good steak, but am also a big fan of Italian food. Unfortunatly, while there on my honeymoon, my DH and I ate at Tutto Italia. We had a nice little table outside and were really looking forward to what we ordered. This was at the time when the dining plan included the appetizer as well. We received only our appetizers and drinks, no entree. :sick: The appetizer wasn't what we expected when reading the menu either. I do beleive that most of our issues that day stemmed from a language barrier though.:blush:

If you do pick to go there I hope you have a better experience than I did. It has been some years since I was there, so I will be crossing my fingers. Enjoy wherever you choose to go! :eat:

jonahbear2006
07-30-2009, 12:56 PM
I dont think there is a competition here. Le Cellier is extremely hard to get into cause everyone loves it so much and from most of what I have heard, I am afraid to eat at tutto italia. I am more likely to go off site and find an italian restaurant in orlando.

ryels
07-31-2009, 09:12 AM
I went with Le Cellier. I have eaten at both, and while Tutto Italia is fine, it didn't seem to have anything special that you can't get at any other casual Italian restaurant.

Le Cellier, though, has some really interesting stuff.

Cheese soup and pretzel bread...mmmmmmm :thumbsup:

maxrebo77
07-31-2009, 10:44 AM
I think ladies would enjoy the service at Tutto:)
While the fillet at LeCell is to die for, you will not get the same attention.

Mackflava99
07-31-2009, 10:49 AM
There is actually no choice-
Tuto italioano is awful- food is mediocre and service is poor-

LeCellier has the best service at the park as well as terrific food

maxrebo77
07-31-2009, 11:10 AM
Sorry but the service at LeCell was poor at best. It's a bunch of kids. The Ice Tea machine was broken. That's right Ice Tea out of a machine. The Tomato Stack had been "toyed with" and not as described. Filet-Awesome. Creme Brulee. horrid. Room to close for comfort.

GrmGrninGost
07-31-2009, 02:07 PM
LeCellier is one of my favorites! You can't go wrong picking it! :mickey:

mainemajor
07-31-2009, 08:49 PM
I went with Le Cellier. I have eaten at both, and while Tutto Italia is fine, it didn't seem to have anything special that you can't get at any other casual Italian restaurant.

Le Cellier, though, has some really interesting stuff.

Cheese soup and pretzel bread...mmmmmmm :thumbsup:

Agreed :thumbsup: