PDA

View Full Version : Parks typically busiest certain days of week?

Urbss
07-29-2009, 06:11 PM
I'm trying to plan what parks we will be going to each day that we will be there so that I can make the appropriate ADR's.

I found the place on Intercot that says which parks are typically busier on which day of the week. But, on another site (i wont mention any names) the advice is almost the opposite.

I don't know what to think.

Does anyone have any opinions on this?

Thanks,
Urbs

Gregandmel
07-29-2009, 06:17 PM
It's really just a "guide" but other factors can contribute to which is a better day to go. If Tuesday is a good day to visit MK according to this site, but maybe they have an emh in the evening, it may draw larger crowds that day later in the day, so the "other site" may say it's NOT the best park for the day - although it might be for PART of the day. It's almost impossible to "pick" the best day because from what I understand - ALL days are going to be busy. Just know the layout of each park and have a game plan on what you want to see and which attractions have fastpass and you'll be fine. It's always helpful to be there at rope drop also because at least you are partially guaranteed a good hour or two of smaller lines. Have a great time!! :mickey: