PDA

View Full Version : 2 Bedfoom at VWL at 7 months?

chefmickey3
07-28-2009, 09:17 PM
We want to add on to our SSR, but loved staying at WL last year. DVC is running a great deal on BLT so I think we are going to buy our points there. Not confident about resales. My question is how hard is it to book a 2 bedroom at VWL at 7 months in the summer? Thanks for any of your experiences.

Mushu11756
07-28-2009, 11:02 PM
I had a reservation at okw for sept 13th to the 19th and decided to change (since we've already been there and I wanted to stay somewhere different) and I was able to change to vwl 2 bedroom.We changed it 2 days ago at 46 or so days out. Hope this helps you.

VWL Mom
07-29-2009, 09:02 AM
We own at VWL and I was able to get a 2bdrm for our summer trip at about 7mo. At 4 mo. I had to make a date change and have been waitlisted ever since. (11 days out) There are however 2bdrm units available for the following week.

Since I really don't want to stay at OKW I call every few days and have been told that they expect VWL to become less crowded with the opening of BLT. (Actually nothing has opened up anywhere.)

So I think if you are looking toward the end of August and call at the 7mo mark may have a chance.