PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's room?

stitchcousin
07-28-2009, 03:39 PM
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if Disney is still choosing families to stay the night in the castle? Just wondering.....:mickey:

DisneyPrincess21
07-28-2009, 03:47 PM
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if Disney is still choosing families to stay the night in the castle? Just wondering.....:mickey:

No, That was only during the "year" of a million dreams. :(

I say since this year is "what will you celebrate" I should tell the cm's that "I am celebrating the fact that they are giving me a free night in Cinderella's castle suite!" HAHA do you think it will work? :D

r4kids
07-28-2009, 05:11 PM
No, That was only during the "year" of a million dreams. :(

I say since this year is "what will you celebrate" I should tell the cm's that "I am celebrating the fact that they are giving me a free night in Cinderella's castle suite!" HAHA do you think it will work? :D

Actually the CM I spoke with when making my SIL's ressies was to make sure and wear your celebration button(birthday,reunion,etc.) so the CM's in MK can choose you for a night in Cindy's room!!

DisneyPrincess21
07-28-2009, 05:16 PM
Actually the CM I spoke with when making my SIL's ressies was to make sure and wear your celebration button(birthday,reunion,etc.) so the CM's in MK can choose you for a night in Cindy's room!!

Seriously?!?!?!? Sweet because I am celebrating my Birthday for the first time when we are there in December so I will always be wearing my birthday pin and it is my 2 niece's first trip to WDW and I am getting them the "first visit" buttons to wear. :fingers:

mickeys_princess_mom
07-28-2009, 07:23 PM

Is this true?! Don't toy with me...:cloud9:

ransam
07-29-2009, 01:58 AM
wear the button...it won't hurt!!!!

elmjimmlm
07-29-2009, 09:59 AM
This would be the best birthday present ever...I will be there on my birthday this year and if there are any cast members out there--August 22nd...We will be in MK that morning...Just look for a family of five and ask for Amy...:blush:

r4kids
07-29-2009, 11:48 AM
Is this true?! Don't toy with me...:cloud9:

LOL I wouldn't toy with you :mickey:

KAT1811
07-29-2009, 12:52 PM
I was wondering the same thing! Funny you asked. I will have to make sure the girls wear their bithday buttons and that DS (7 1/2 moths on our trip) wears his "first trip" button! My kid would go nuts!!! So would DH!!! He loves being treated like a king! LOL! What a vacation that would be! :cloud9: :fingers:

Belster
07-29-2009, 02:24 PM
hehe...would a second visit pin work for my young WDW travelers???

I know probably not!!:mickey:

r4kids
07-30-2009, 09:43 AM
hehe...would a second visit pin work for my young WDW travelers???

I know probably not!!:mickey:

Wouldn't hurt :)

Lisa417
07-30-2009, 09:54 AM
Where do you get your celebration buttons???:mickey:

TheRustyScupper
07-30-2009, 12:56 PM

1) I'd like to know the CM's name that you spoke with.
2) These rumors have been floating for a while, without documentation.
3) We haven't heard of anyone randomly selected from the parks.
4) At least not since the Million Dreams was over with.
5) Our talks aways come back to Castle Room ressies given to
. . . Community Service dept requests (eg, Make-A-Wish)
. . . Vice Pres, and above, selections (friends, family, etc)
. . . Marketing Dept selections (for all of Disney Inc, incl ABC)

TammiMcMan
07-30-2009, 01:26 PM
I thought it sounded odd, especially since I haven't seen anything posted in quite some time about a random selection for a nights stay in the Castle. I had also heard that since the end of YOAMD, it had been set aside for groups like Make a Wish and exec's.

Unfortunately, it's not all that uncommon to get incorrect information from a reservation CM.

steamboat willy
08-02-2009, 03:54 PM
This would be the best birthday present ever...I will be there on my birthday this year and if there are any cast members out there--August 22nd...We will be in MK that morning...Just look for a family of five and ask for Amy...:blush:

:party: :party2: :birthday: :cake: :party:

Happy Birthday....Your and my DW share the same Birthday! 8/22... :cool:

We leave in 36 days. :mickey:

joanna71985
08-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Where do you get your celebration buttons???:mickey:

Guest Relations

disneykid@hrt
08-03-2009, 01:58 AM
I read in another thread when Tom Cruise did some promotional work for Disney he had it written into his contract that he get Cindy's room on Valentine's Day for him and Katie Holmes.

Hey Disney- My Husband wants to do some promotional work for you...:cool: