PDA

View Full Version : seaonal Passholders and free dining questions

danyele128
07-28-2009, 03:02 PM
Ok we are season pass holders and have three trips planned. One Aug 14, one Oct 24 and one the week of Dec 8. The first two trips are two nighters but can be made 3 nights since it is required to get the free dining. I guess my real question is can pass holders put there passes towards the myw pkg in order to get the free dining or are we only limited to the passholder + dining deal? I know the free dining willl not apply to the first trip but it does to the dates of the others. We go every year in Dec without being pass holders and we finally upgraded this last time and now there is free dining for myw pkg's when we normally go. I don't know whether to be frustrated or excited. Any advice is appreciated!

WishingStar2006
07-28-2009, 03:22 PM
No, you can't put your season pass towards a MYW package. What you can do is purchase a one day ticket for each person in the room which will qualify your for free dining and then not use those tickets until after your season pass expires next year.

Fangorn
07-28-2009, 05:03 PM
You can also save the 1-day ticket and apply it to the cost your annual pass the next time around (or any other ticket type you may buy). We've done this for the past several years and it's very easy to do.

Steve

magicofdisney
07-28-2009, 05:06 PM
You can also save the 1-day ticket and apply it to the cost your annual pass the next time around (or any other ticket type you may buy). We've done this for the past several years and it's very easy to do.

Steve
:thumbsup:
I agree with this. It make the cost or renewing, much more reasonable. :mickey: