PDA

View Full Version : Travel insurance...

Disneypixie513
07-28-2009, 02:00 PM
We're going on a 7-night cruise in October :D, and we're thinking about insurance. Has anyone ever purchased it? If so, where did you get it from. Is it a worthwhile purchase?
Thanks in advance. :mickey:

Zippy 1
07-28-2009, 02:31 PM
We always purchase trip insurance on any of our trips. That way if anything happens everything is covered. I have never been on a cruise but would most likely buy the insurance for that trip too. We have friends who did not have insurance and lost a great deal of money when they were forced to cut a trip way short due to a death in the family. We feel it is a small price to pay for security in the few days before we leave and while we are gone. If anything happens we are covered.

BigRedDad
07-28-2009, 02:32 PM
Look at the fine print of what is and what is not covered. I never purchase it because the limitations are too restricting.

TammiMcMan
07-28-2009, 03:53 PM
It's not really anything that I considered in the past, but after that year of really bad hurricanes, I think I would definitely purchase it for travel at that time of the year.

I can't help with insurance agencies, but I believe it's always best to shop around and as a previous poster mentioned, read the fine print to ensure it covers what you need it to.