PDA

View Full Version : AP Rates for Late 2009

mousecraz
07-28-2009, 02:26 AM
When or should I say if the AP discount rate’s usually come out for AP holders. Last year it was late July if I remember correctly. We are planning to come down about Nov. 20th I see the recent discount rates listed on the site have expired so will wait for the AP rate if they come out.

NotaGeek
07-28-2009, 11:24 AM
I moved this out of the Special Rates post so you will get some more info possibly...

AP rates come out when they come out ... but you are correct for fall/winter they normally come out in late summer. As soon as they are announced we will have something posted.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

BrerGnat
07-28-2009, 04:04 PM
This year, Disney has really pushed it with releasing the BEST AP rates at the VERY last minute.

I would wait until as CLOSE to your trip as possible to book, or book now at the standard 10% AP discount and just watch the rates and rebook if a better one comes out.

They have had consistently excellent AP rates all year so far, so I would guess that for late November, you stand a good chance of a great deal as well.

mousecraz
08-17-2009, 12:57 AM
Do you keep changing or updating the thread as the special rates come in? I'm waiting for the AP discounts in Nov, hoping they will come soon for this year as we plan to be there late Nov just B/4 Thanksgiving.

NotaGeek
08-17-2009, 03:12 AM
Do you keep changing or updating the thread as the special rates come in? I'm waiting for the AP discounts in Nov, hoping they will come soon for this year as we plan to be there late Nov just B/4 Thanksgiving.
Once the AP rates are announced they will be in a separate thread. Really, I promise, the second the rates are announced we will post a thread. This site is moderated by volunteers, if you would like to help check for rates you can go to www.disneyland.com/ap (http://www.disneyland.com/ap) and check often ... if you find the rate before one of us does post a thread so other members can benefit. This is the same way that we get the information, by checking the Disney website. :mickey:

NotaGeek
08-18-2009, 12:17 PM
The latest AP specials have been posted (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1941855#post1941855), but there's nothing for Nov-Dec yet. :(

mousecraz
09-15-2009, 01:25 PM
The new AP rate for the rest of the year just came out on the AP section of the Disneyland web site. This AP rate is good until December 23, 2009 for all hotels.

I just made my November reservation.

Rate is: AP 8