PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner??

disneykid@hrt
07-27-2009, 11:35 PM
We made Advanced Reservations for the dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table for our first night at Disney. I had to pre-pay- 160 bucks for 3 adults and an infant. What characters are there and why the steep price? Tell me something good-PLEASE!:mickey:

TheRustyScupper
07-27-2009, 11:51 PM
What characters are there and why the steep price?

1) Cindy in the lobby.
2) Stepmother and mice upstairs.
3) Why so expensive?
. . . eating in the castle
. . . because they can charge it and you will pay it

DizneyRox
07-28-2009, 07:02 AM
The pictures are also yours to keep, unline at places liek the Hoop Dee Doo where it's an extra charge.

CRT Dinner is 1/2 decent IMHO, when you look at the whole package. Breakfast is a rip off, but dinner not as much.

DisneyFr33k
07-28-2009, 07:20 AM
When we went 2 Octobers ago, Cindy was downstairs and then during dinner the Fairgodmother and mice did a show. Funny when I made the ressies, the rep told me that characters were not guaranteed.

We loved the food. Plus, we (my DD and I - DH and DS were taking a boys night out at Disney Quest) were seated at the 2 person table in the middle window overlooking Fantasy Land. So the atmosphere made it even better.

I've read posts saying the breakfast isn't good. We ate there 5 years ago and really enjoyed the food.

So overall, we haven't regretted paying for the food and atmosphere in the castle.

I hope you enjoy your dinner there!

Missy_Mouses_Dad
07-28-2009, 08:27 AM
We had dinner two years ago (DW, DD12) and totally enjoyed the food and atmosphere. It was DD bday and she had a ton of fun...

Dragongirlx
07-28-2009, 11:08 AM
My sister and I are going to dinner there in September. We have done breakfast previously and loved it. It is so worth it just to eat in the castle and the picture with Cinderella

kathiep
07-29-2009, 05:56 PM
If you've never done it before, I do think it's worth it.