* 12/06 - 12/08: TBA
* 12/09 - 12/11: Andy Garcia
* 12/12 - 12/14: Vanessa Williams
* 12/15 - 12/17: Abigail Breslin
* 12/18 - 12/20: Whoopi Goldberg
* 12/21 - 12/23: Brian Dennehy
* 12/24 - 12/26: Edward James Olmos
* 12/27 - 12/30: Angela Bassett & Courtney B. Vance

And of course the day I am planning on being at Epcot it is TBA, They just love annoying me because they know I am a "Planner" :D

LittleRoosMommy
07-27-2009, 10:17 PM
Thanks for posting this...I was just getting ready to start searching for this list! :mickey:

mudpuppysmom
07-28-2009, 08:07 AM
We got the TBA when we were there last year and ended up with Marlee Matlin!!! She was awesome!!!

I've previously seen Brian Dennehy and I'll say I enjoyed Marlee Matlin much more.....he just seemed kinda flat and not really into it (maybe just that night?!?!?!) -- still enjoyed it very much though!

You are going to SO enjoy it no matter who narrates!!

BelleKP
07-28-2009, 09:05 AM
We are so looking forward to seeing this! And can't decide which Narrator to check out! Abigail Breslin would be neat, as would Whoopi!
Quick question (sorry to piggyback the OP) how many of you get the 'package'? Does it work similar to the Fantasmic package? Is it necessary to get good seats? If you are using DDP are you limited to a certain tier? The night we go we will most likely be dining at Tepan Edo (provided we get the ADR :fingers:), it's considered Tier 3 according to Info Central . . . should we book it as a package?
Okay, that was more than ONE quick question :blush: , just looking for some advice!
Thanks. :thumbsup:

SurferStitch
07-28-2009, 10:20 AM
We like to go to Epcot several nights during our trips, and one of those nights has Andy Garcia, whom DH and I really like. I will have to make sure we stick with those dates. Hopefully the TBA will be someone interesting, and we can see them, too.

We saw Brian Dennehy once, and we thought he was wonderful. It was a chilly night (our first night in WDW for that trip), but he joked around and got everyone in a great mood. I love his voice.

MNNHFLTX
07-28-2009, 11:54 AM
Quick question (sorry to piggyback the OP) how many of you get the 'package'? Does it work similar to the Fantasmic package? Is it necessary to get good seats? If you are using DDP are you limited to a certain tier? The night we go we will most likely be dining at Tepan Edo (provided we get the ADR :fingers:), it's considered Tier 3 according to Info Central . . . should we book it as a package?

We did the package thing a few years back and yes, it does work similar to the Fantasmic package. They give you a time to return for the performance and there's a special line to stand in. Once they start letting people in the package people are seated first, so the earlier you are in line the better the chance of getting a really good seat.

I don't believe you can link the dining plan with the package, regardless of tier. You probably have to purchase the package separately, but it wouldn't hurt to call the Dining line at WDW and ask.

It used to be that you could get a decent seat too if you didn't do the package, but now with the popularity of the Candlelight Processional, I don't think it's true anymore. In fact, most people that stand in the regular line to get in only get seats or standing room in the very back. That's not to say that you can't see what's going on onstage, you can. But it won't be as up close and personal.

ransam
07-28-2009, 02:10 PM
awesome...i'd love to see Whoppi....but who is Abigail Breslin?

MNNHFLTX
07-28-2009, 05:22 PM
awesome...i'd love to see Whoppi....but who is Abigail Breslin?

She's a child actor. The movie role that brought into the limelight was "Little Miss Sunshine" and more recently she was in "My Sister's Keeper".

DisneyPrincess21
07-28-2009, 05:46 PM
I just called WDW dining and the cm said that you can use your DDP for the candlelight processional dinner package. And she said that you have to book this reservation like the other ADR's 90 days before your check-in date. :(

One more thing I have to wait for! LOL

*Update* Also I just read this on a Disney related web site about the rules for DDP last year for the candlelight processional

For Disney Dining Plan Guests:

Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining: Candlelight Dining Packages will be 1 Entitlement.

If using your Magic Your Way Package + Dining Table Service Meal entitlements toward the Candlelight Processional Dining Package, your entitlements include an entree, a dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage OR a full buffet and non-alcoholic, non-specialty beverage for each person on the package. Appetizers and Gratuities are not included.

jillluvsdisney
07-28-2009, 05:50 PM
Last year we had Marlee Matlin as our narrator.
My 19 year old niece was born hard of hearing.
Watching the breathtaking preformance by Miss Matlin put tears in my eyes. Amazing.

ransam
07-28-2009, 06:37 PM
we saw VIrginia Madsen.. I thought she was really good.
I bought the cd at the park, and brought it home. everyone who listened to it, loved it.

Bethis26fan
07-28-2009, 06:46 PM
Well that made my day Steven Curtis Chapman will be there during our time. :) Now I can't wait to book my ADR's.

Daisy'sMom
07-29-2009, 08:06 AM
I have seen Neil Patrick Harris twice and we really wanted to see him again. We just loved his performance.

jnfr2424
07-29-2009, 03:33 PM
Saw John O' hurley last year and loved him
this is going to be great around Thanksgiving with Isabella Rossellini!!

joanna71985
07-29-2009, 06:27 PM
I am probably going to see Steven Curtis Chapman and either Whoopi Goldberg or Angela Bassett

wildernesslady
07-29-2009, 08:43 PM
Does anyone remember when the show times are? Thanks

BelleKP
07-29-2009, 10:13 PM
Just looked it up . . . last year it was 5pm, 6:45pm and 8:15pm (a 40 min show).
Not sure if they've released the times for this year . . . or if we can expect it to be the same.

disneyboundagain
07-29-2009, 11:07 PM
I absolutely can't wait until DS and DD are old enough that DW and I can go. Usually when we are there Gary Sanise narrates. I really hope he is back again in the future.

beksy
07-30-2009, 12:54 AM
We're going for the first time on the 30th and it has 2 people listed. Does anyone know how that works? Does one do part and the other do part or is one there certain days and the other on other days? I'm so excited! :mickey:

DisneyPrincess21
07-31-2009, 02:24 AM
I found out that they have finally announced the narrator for 12/06-12/08 her name is Anika Noni Rose. She played in the movie Dreamgirls (the one with Jennifer Hudson) she played Lorrell Robinson..

More recently though she is going to be the new princess (Princess Tiana) in the "Princess And The Frog" movie.