PDA

View Full Version : Using DDP For Candlelight Processional Package?

DisneyPrincess21
07-27-2009, 09:34 PM
How exactly does this work, does it count for 1TS or 2TS. And are you restricted to which restaurants you can use the DDP Candlelight Package at (i am interested in using it at Le Cellier for Dinner)

pokci
07-27-2009, 10:21 PM
click on the info central tab above and scroll down to Holiday and Candlelight Processional.

DisneyPrincess21
07-29-2009, 11:54 PM
Are you limited to which tier you are allowed to choose when you use the basic DDP (ie- tier 1, tier 2, tier 3)?

pokci
08-01-2009, 07:59 PM
No. Each year that we've done the CP package we've gone for Le Cellier, Beirgarten and now and then maybe another place. I book two CPs when we go to see two narrators, and if you're going to have dinner at EPCOT anyway, might as well get the CP package! ;) Just make sure you get your CP sticker/pass from the server before you leave the restaurant.

DisneyPrincess21
08-01-2009, 10:34 PM
No. Each year that we've done the CP package we've gone for Le Cellier, Beirgarten and now and then maybe another place. I book two CPs when we go to see two narrators, and if you're going to have dinner at EPCOT anyway, might as well get the CP package! ;) Just make sure you get your CP sticker/pass from the server before you leave the restaurant.

Thanks! I am very excited, this will be my 3rd christmas trip but first time to CP. I am deffiently going to book CP dining package for Le Cellier because i was gonna eat there anyway so i might as well get first dibs at the seating for CP since it isnt going to cost me any different then if i didnt since i have to use my DDP TS for just
the meal anyway.
I cant wait! Only 124 days till i leave for wdw!