DS Matt
DD#1 Courtney
DD#2 Ashleigh
DD#3 Emily
DD#4 Hallie
DF Rose
DFDD Theresa

Reason for Our Trip

Besides the obvious, we really need to getaway. It's been a long year, with some huge ups, such as Hallie's birth, and some downs too. We had to postpone our May trip, so now seemed the most opportune time to go. Courtney has to return to school at Florida Tech and since she is part of the orientation staff, she must report early on August 8th. So unfortunately during our trip, we must say goodbye to her.

Trip Dates:

August 1st through August 10th

Resort:

Pop Century
Buy 4 Get 3 Free Package
8 Day MYW with Park Hopping

The Plan:

August 1st Departure Day,
Matt, Theresa, Emily, Hallie and I will board a plane in Philadelphia in the afternoon and arrive at Pop sometime in the evening. Everyone else, plus all of Courtney's stuff will embark on a long drive, hopefully arriving early on August 2nd.

August 2nd through 7th,
we will enjoy each others company doing what we love best.

August 8th we will all have breakfast together before, Ron, Matt and I take Courtney back to school and purchase some items for her larger apartment/dorm.

August 9th
we will be missing Courtney but will enjopy our last day together. Later tonight the driving gang will depart.

August 10th
is my birthday, but I won't be taking advantage of the free admission. We have an early afternoon flight.

ADR's

Cape May Cafe
Princess Storybook Breakfast at Akershus
Hollywood Brown Derby
'Ohana
Kona Cafe
San Angel Inn
Marrakesh
Boma
Trail's End Buffet
1900 Park Fare

faline
07-27-2009, 08:36 PM
Having watched Emily grow up through your trip reports, it's so funny to think of her as the "big sister"!

Glad to know the whole family will enjoy some Disney time together! Can't wait to read your reports!

vizsla
07-28-2009, 05:17 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

yjgirl32
07-28-2009, 08:21 AM
Sounds like a great trip! Hope you enjoy your time together. Can't wait to read your reports.

sgdisney
07-28-2009, 09:57 AM
I've always enjoyed reading your trip reports in the past and look forward to a new chapter! I'm happy for you that the entire family gets to go this time! Have a great trip and I look forward to reading all about it.

princessgirls
07-28-2009, 12:20 PM
Heather,

whooohooo! Disney time is almost here! I will be looking forward to reading your reports.

ENJOY this very special trip...Hallie's first! May it be magical for ALL!

Safe travel!

Julie:mickey:

BelleCiavo
07-28-2009, 02:48 PM
Hey Heather. Can't wait to read all about it. Why can't you take advantage of the birthday gift? My friend's husband is getting a $75 gift card instead of the admission, isn't that an option for you?

Enjoy!
Karen :mickey:

BluewaterBrad
07-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Hope you have a BLAST!!:mickey:

T-Belle
07-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Have a wonderful time!! Can't wait to read all about it!

DisneyorBust
07-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Hope that you and your family have a fantastic vacation. I'm also looking forward to your trip reports...I always enjoy them!

DizNee143
07-29-2009, 11:08 AM
sounds like it will be a nice vacation for your family..and a great way for your daughter to spend her last few days before school..:mickey:

RedSoxFan
07-29-2009, 12:35 PM
Heather: Sounds like a nice family vacation. Especially when all the kids can go. Hard when they're in college (I have 2 in college now). Enjoy your trip.:mickey: