PDA

View Full Version : Fall Free Dining AND a Fall Room Only Offer

Tink1
07-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Walt Disney World has extended the “Free Dining” promotion for 2009 to the general public. Bookings start July 27, 2009.

Book a Magic Your Way package that includes at a Disney Resort including a Magic Your Way park pass, and you will receive the Disney Dining plan for free.

There is a change from past free dining offers.

Book a three night stay at at Disney Value resort, and receive the Quick Service dining plan included for free with your stay. (You can upgrade to Basic Dining Plan)

Book a three night or longer stay at a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Villa resort, and receive the Disney Dining plan included for free with your stay. (You can upgrade to Deluxe or the Wine and Dine Plan)

You must book at least a three night stay.

Availability is limited, and booked by September 26, 2009.

Code KHF for value resorts Courtesy of Intercot and Magical Journeys
Code NAR for Moderate or Deluxe resorts

•Travel Window: Offer available for stays most nights Sept. 29 – Nov. 24 and Nov. 29 – Dec. 17, 2009

Booking Dates: 7/27-9/26/

There is also a Fall room only discount

Travel Dates : 9/27-12/24/09

Code KHP

Value Season Value Resorts $59 standard view
Value Season Moderate Resorts $96 Standard View
Value Season AKL Standard View $149

Club Level Special

Travel Dates : 9/27-12/24/09

Value Season Polynesian Garden View - Club Level $297

Value Season Beach Club Garden View - Club Level $276

Nanc

Nanc

Tink1
07-27-2009, 09:26 AM
Fall Room Only Info:

You can enjoy special savings, fabulous festivals and holiday excitement at the Walt Disney World® Resort with these special room-only rates.

Save 35% at select Disney Moderate Resorts with this great offer. Just $109 per night, plus tax for stays most nights Oct. 4 - Nov. 24 and Nov. 29 -
Dec. 24, in a standard room. Plus, there are more great rates at other resort categories.

Booking Window:
July 27 - Sept. 26, 2009

Sample Pricing for stays most nights Oct. 4 - Nov. 24, 2009:

Select Disney Value Resorts: $74 per night, plus tax in a standard room
Select Disney Moderate Resorts: $109 per night, plus tax in a standard room
Select Disney Deluxe Resorts: $179 per night, plus tax in a standard room at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge or Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts: $199 per night, plus tax in a studio room at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa or Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Ask about other great rates for stays most nights Nov. 29 - Dec. 24, 2009.

Ms. Mode
07-27-2009, 11:53 AM
What does it mean when you say "room only" ?

Does this mean that I can book my vacation from the first week of January 2010 and get the free dining plan AND a discount on the room?

Tink1
07-27-2009, 11:55 AM
Both these offers Expire in December, so no they are not valid for Jan 2010. Travel dates are listed under the offers. You cannot combine discounts, you have to choose one.

Room Only means not booked as part of a travel company package. Just a "room only"

Nanc

Toughbug
07-27-2009, 11:58 AM
That means that you get only the room at the discounted rates. You can only use one discount at a time, you can't combine the discounted room with the free dining. It is one or the other, not both.

Now you can book the discounted room and then upgrade to a package to include the dining plan, but you have to pay for the dining plan and park passes based on which package you purchase. That is what was explained to me this morning on the phone. You get the discounted room but have to pay regular prices for the rest of the package. That is the way that I understand it.

BIGDOG
07-27-2009, 04:00 PM
what would a 7 night package run for at a moderate resort for first week in december,,, 2 adults 2 kids under 10yrs old just a ball park???

DisneyPrincess21
07-27-2009, 05:30 PM
what would a 7 night package run for at a moderate resort for first week in december,,, 2 adults 2 kids under 10yrs old just a ball park???

You can go on Disney's website directly and price it without actually having to book the trip. Just make sure you go to the special offer's page and click the "get started" button on the offer that you want, otherwise it will give you the normal prices at that time.

Tink1
07-27-2009, 06:22 PM

$1600 give or take?

Nanc

BIGDOG
07-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Thanks TINK1 Can the service here Magical Journey on intercot book that or do I need to call some one eles seeing it is a discount special

Tink1
07-27-2009, 06:41 PM
Just fill out a form at https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/quote_request.html and we can take care of it all!

Nanc

BIGDOG
07-27-2009, 07:17 PM
Filled Out And Sent Thanks For The Help

AdventurerKim
07-29-2009, 05:58 PM
I used the room only discount for Halloween weekend at CBR and saved about $75 from the regular rates! I also inquired about Thanksgiving week with the room-only discount, and it was available, although the CM didn't say it was only for certain days that week. The price was about $850 at POP (preferred room) for 8 nights which was a great deal. We have a package with free dining so we didn't take the room-only deal.

diz_girl
08-05-2009, 02:23 PM
I was surprised to see a Club-level special at the Poly. How often do they discount club-level during value season? I hadn't considered club-level before, but I might try it for a future vacation if it's less than the rack rate of a regular garden-view room. I'm sure a regular garden-view room would also have a steep discount, but this would put the club-level in my price range.

mousetrapper
08-12-2009, 03:17 PM
I assume since I booked the "fly/play free" deal with Southwest I don't qualify for the free dining with this or any other promotional offer...is that right?

Not complaining - we got a great deal - but I just don't want to miss out on anything extra we might qualify for!