PDA

View Full Version : Trying something new!!

thatkindofday
07-27-2009, 07:00 AM
DH and I are going to Disney World in September and decided to try a couple of new table service places. I was hoping to get some reviews (either for or against) from you guys! We are trying Narcoossee's and Les Chefs de France. Any feedback would be awesome! Thanks.

Mfarquar
07-27-2009, 09:35 AM
My husband and I went to Narcoossee's a couple of years ago and it was a great dining experience.

The service is what it should be for a restaurant of this caliber - attentive and knowledgeable.

I loved the crab cakes (and I do NOT eat fish). It was my husband's appetizer, but I stole most of it! I had the butternut squash soup, which was to die for. My husband had the salmon and I had the filet. Both were cooked to perfection and we enjoyed them thoroughly.

For dessert we had an AWESOME cheesecake and a sorbet/berry dessert. Both were great finishes to an awesome dinner.

We timed our reservation so we could see the HalloWishes fireworks display and our server held our dessert so we could go out on the porch and view them (music pumped in as well)!

All around great experience!

I cannot comment on Les Chefs de France, as I haven't been there since I was a teenager, so it wouldn't be a very accurate review!

I hope you enjoy your Disney meals!

diz_girl
07-27-2009, 10:50 AM
Narcoossee's has great food and service in a great location. I highly recommend it.

MadMadamMim
07-27-2009, 08:32 PM
I ate at Les Chefs de France this past May with my parents and it was amazing. I had the a la Flame Alsacienne which is a flatbread baked with creme fraiche, onion and bacon. It may have been one of the most delicious things I've ever had in my entire life. Both of my parents really enjoyed what they had and the waitress was super friendly. The only downfall is the fact that the tables are super close together but it almost doesn't even matter because the food is just that good.

Belle_0717
07-27-2009, 08:50 PM
DH & I hit Les Chefs De France in May as well. We did the price fix lunch - very enjoyable. We had to meet Remy.

Aggie97
07-27-2009, 11:35 PM
Narcoossee's might be our favorite WDW restaurant. We've always had wonderful service and delicious food, and we really enjoy the atmosphere and fireworks view. Have a great time! :mickey:

LibertyTreeGal
07-28-2009, 08:57 AM
Narcoosees is my all time fave!!! Their pear and endive salad is :cloud9: