PDA

View Full Version : EMH at Epcot?

SignguyTom
07-26-2009, 04:38 PM
On evening EMH at Epcot, what time does it close? If Future World closes at 7, and World Showcase closes at 9, how late are the different sections open? 10 & midnite??

???:confused::confused::confused:???

Fangorn
07-26-2009, 04:59 PM
The whole park stays open until midnight. However, not all the shops or attractions are open. The following list of attractions that remain open during EMH is from Info Central

El Rio del Tiempo (Mexico)
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
Journey Into Imagination With Figment
Living with the Land
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Kidcot Fun Stops remain open until 11PM
American Adventure
Maelstrom (Norway)
Mission: SPACE
Soarin'
O Canada!
Spaceship Earth
Test Track

The shops in the various countries seem to operate on their own schedules. I generally don't expect much in World Showcase to stay open past about 10pm.

Steve

iluvdumbo
08-05-2009, 09:24 PM
We've done EMH at Epcot last time we were there. We ate in France for a late nite dessert then went over to Spaceship Earth and shopped for a little bit. There is a lot that you can do, but if it isn't your favorite park, then maybe you wouldn't enjoy the EMH as much as my mom and I do.

:mickey:

bruin1344
08-06-2009, 01:15 PM
EMH PM is not worth it at Epcot unless you enjoy walking around the park at night, every major attraction still has long lines

JPL
08-06-2009, 01:31 PM
EMH at Epcot as other have said is pretty much a waste of time. In June the lines for Soarin and TT were longer than they were during the middle of the day. The only attractions I was able to ride were JIYI, Nemo, Grand Fiesta Tour and SSE.